This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her Because…

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her Because…

People the world over are stunned by this incident which happened only a few days ago. A beautiful, 40 year old Muslim woman walked up to a woman at random in a Toronto pharmacy and stabbed her in the neck. Some reports claim the victim died, others say she is recovering, so who knows. They say the assailant claims she did what she did because she “wanted to feel extreme.” Hm, could it also be because she’s a Muslim and her book of hate, the Koran, preaches to kill non-Muslims? Maybe what she should have said was that she wanted to feel like an “extremist.” One thing for sure, her actions prove there is no such thing as a “moderate.”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y0FQzxIjWg

source: Rohinie Bisesar, now charged with 2nd-degree murder, 'very upset,' lawyer says - Toronto - CBC News

Religion of peace in Canada :lol:

What a waste, she looks hot.. now she's off the market in jail.. :(

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Sounds more like a mental health problem than a religious one.

A few years ago, an Asian man decapitated another man on a coach. I can't remember if he was of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or other Far Eastern origin, but this just proves how depraved Far Easterners are.

And you only need to look at Russell Williams and the two soldiers in the last few months who'd killed their wives and the doctor in Quebec who killed his kids and abortion-doctor killers to see just how depraved whites and Christians are.

Gotta love non-sequiturs.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
For some, it's trendy.

Like those that take them at Catholics.

If you'remind referring to my opposition to the separate school sysyem, I'd do so whatever religion was involved. It's the principle of Constitutionally-entrenched religious discrimination that I oppose. Nothing to do with the Catholic Church itself.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ya, she's a nutter.

Well the ISIS guys that are chopping off peoples head in the name of Islam could be considered nutters.. I mean, to do that to another person, you have to be nuts, no?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The wolf of politics in the sheeps' clothing of religion.

That explains why 'brains' and 'beauty' are to be present before somebody is designated 'a keeper'.

Insanity and stupidity are not the same thing. Hitler was highly intelligent, as probably was the doctor who killed his kids in Quebec. Russell Williams was far from stupid too.

Maybe heart is more important than brains. A person of character wins out over an intelligent person in my book.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
'There's a fine line between genius and insanity.'

Not at all the same. A genius of pure character will put his genius to the service of mankind, though I can see how intelligence could corrupt those whose characters can't handle their genius, using g it for evil onstead.