This Beautiful Muslim Woman Just Stabbed A Woman In The Neck And Killed Her Because…

damngrumpy
+1
Now don't be equating the terrorist movement with the Irish Troubles that was
a family feud and nothing more

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2 / -2
This woman was probably paranoid schizophrenic. Jesus Christ, Boomer why don't you just become a fooking Neo-Nazi or join the KKK, because you're being complete racist a$$hole.

DaSleeper
+1
He just the ying for somebody else's yang don't you see?

spaminator
Rohinie Bisesar charge upgraded to first-degree murder in PATH stabbing
By Don Peat, City Hall Bureau Chief
First posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 03:40 PM EST | Updated: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 06:08 PM EST
TORONTO - The woman accused in the PATH stabbing that shocked the city in December is now facing a first-degree murder charge.

Rohinie Bisesar, 40, had been charged with second-degree murder after the death of Rosemarie “Kim” Junor. The 28-year-old died days after she was stabbed inside a Shoppers Drug Mart in the PATH system on Dec. 11.

But Bisesar’s lawyer, Calvin Barry, confirmed Wednesday the charge has been upgraded to first-degree murder.

“It is obviously upsetting for her,” Barry told the Sun after the court appearance.

It wasn’t immediately clear why the charge was upgraded.

The Criminal Code of Canada defines first-degree murder as a “planned and deliberate” murder.

A second-degree murder conviction carries a 10- to 25-year prison sentence while a first-degree murder conviction carries a minimum prison sentence of 25 years before a person is eligible for parole.

Bisesar was originally charged with attempted murder but that charge was upgraded to second-degree murder following Junor’s death.

“She’s obviously ... distraught but we’re just going to have to take it one step at a time,” Barry said.

Toronto Police were unable to immediately confirm the upgraded charge.

Back in December, police said there was no indication the two women knew each other and it was a “completely random attack.”
Rohinie Bisesar charge upgraded to first-degree murder in PATH stabbing | Toront
her behaviour was truly bisesar.

Curious Cdn
+2

Sounds more like a mental health problem than a religious one.

There is a vague, foggy, grey zone between the two.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

'There's a fine line between genius and insanity.' - Albert Einstein

Einstein would steal anything including quotes.

Dixie Cup
Gez, don't hear nothin' about no psychiatric exam - guess she isn't nuts afterall.

Huh!

Blackleaf

spaminator
'Joy is gone' for PATH stabbing victim's family | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto

spaminator
Accused killer goes to trial without preliminary hearing | Home | Toronto Sun

Angstrom
+1
Where is boomer? Haven't seen him much since, Trump won.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

This woman was probably paranoid schizophrenic. Jesus Christ, Boomer why don't you just become a fooking Neo-Nazi or join the KKK, because you're being complete racist a$$hole.

I love when I get a red for something I wrote over a year ago. It makes me feel good.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie CupView Post

Gez, don't hear nothin' about no psychiatric exam - guess she isn't nuts afterall.

Huh!

Pretty much anybody that stabs anyone in the neck is nuts. Even the Isis Morons are nuts. The guy that shot up the airport in Florida is nuts. You have to be nuts to listen or read some religious zealotry and kill people based on that. That doesn't always mean they're not criminally responsible. Jeffrey Dahmer, who ate people was found criminally responsible for his actions and you'd have to be blind in both eyes to think he wasn't nuts.

But its always easier say they're not nuts and generalize by condemning those who practice a particular religion. In that line of thinking, I guess all Catholics must be pedophiles. And all Evangelicals must be thieves and all Jews must be cheap.

Why do we look to Muslims for reassurance after a terrorist act and demand that they condemn the actions of these knuckle dragging zealots? Think about this for a second, Dixie Cup. How would you feel if every time there was an horrific act committed by a white Anglo (pick your religion or lack thereof) and you were singled out to condemn it.

As to your giving me a thumbs down a year after I chastised Boomer who was spamming the forum with thread after thread about Muslims and how they are all terrorists is pretty out of date and obviously of context.
If you want opinion on terrorism. Well here's my opinion. Let me qualify my position by stating a few facts. My son, my nephew my comrades have all stepped up for this country in the fight against terrorism. Some of those friends and comrades paid the ultimate price. A soldier I trained lost half his hand after saving four Canadians when they were ambushed by the Taliban and I am damn proud to know him and share a beer. A friend of mine who I just had coffee with was burned from the neck down after his APC was blown up by an IED.

If you want to create more terrorist, especially home grown terrorists, all you have to do is single out young Muslim men who were born here and went to school here and grew up to work here and strip them of the same rights of any Canadian. Single them out, treat them differently and paint them with that broad brush and I guarantee you will be instrumental in creating even more homegrown terrorism.

If Canadians want to do something, they should be writing their government and asking why the F_CK a soldier with PTSD would murder his entire family. Why did this happen when it was completely preventable and treatable. I can tell you why. Because Canadians are f_cking lazy. They don't want to do anything other than put a magnetic yellow ribbon on their car, but RAH RAH when its time to send these kids off to war. It's easier to spread hate and paranoia about Canadians who have a the same religion as the mental retards who commit horrific acts than to take a moment to think about it.

Call me an assh_le, call me a trader, call me a Muzzie Lover if you like, but my family and friends have paid their dues in full for your right to say what you want on this forum. Some with their lives.

I hold no animosity over the red you gave me. Honest.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Where is boomer? Haven't seen him much since, Trump won.

I doubt we will see him again.

*snicker*

spaminator
PATH stabbing accused asks to speak to victim | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto S

spaminator
PATH stabbing accused to have psych assessment | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto

EagleSmack
*snicker*

Remington1
I want your man, so you have to die!!

spaminator
Accused PATH killer to undergo Psych assessment | Home | Toronto Sun