A Daughter’s Words Is Moving Millions: “Dear Dad, I Will Be Called A WH0RE.”

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A Daughter’s Words Is Moving Millions: “Dear Dad, I Will Be Called A WH0RE”

Norwegian charity organization CARE campaigns for women’s rights. They’ve released a short film reflecting the impact of men’s violence against women and the danger that both girls and women live with in our society today.

The short film has already been viewed by several million people, and I don’t think a single one has was left unmoved by its important message, delivered in a very powerful way.

So take five minutes of your time to watch this. If not for yourself, then for your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and everyone else around you. This is simply very important.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30

source: A Daughter’s Words Is Moving Millions: “Dear Dad, I Will Be Called A WH0RE.” | Newsner

FYI, Norway Rules. Just Say'in

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
well the message really succeeds at trying to make you feel guilty of being a man. Thanks for the big guilt trip girls.

And then I say. Screw you!!!! Women have the power to reproduce with whoever they want, If soft wimpy men is what they want, then all they need to do is stop having sex with strong aggressive violent bad boys.

As women, you get to chose what kind of male DNA makes it to the next generation.
What a bunch of BS this video is. Get you heads out of the ground and start assuming control over the role that you play in the cycle.

Here is what I have to say to you women.
Instead of working hard wasting your time trying to figure out what other people could do to solve your problems for you, why don't you grow a brain, take a little ownership of the part you play, and figure out how you can fix the problem yourselve?

Only took me five min to figure it out for you.

Last edited:

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
And what of your friend, little girl, the one who's life situation has forced her to become a wh0re? Is she somehow less of a person in your eyes? Perhaps you need to reexamine this issue from a wider perspective

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
well the message really succeeds at trying to make you feel guilty of being a man. Thanks for the big guilt trip girls.

And then I say. Screw you!!!! Women have the power to reproduce with whoever they want, If soft wimpy men is what they want, then all they need to do is stop having sex with strong aggressive violent bad boys.

As women, you get to chose what kind of male DNA makes it to the next generation.
What a bunch of BS this video is. Get you heads out of the ground and start assuming control over the role that you play in the cycle.

Instead of working hard wasting your time trying to figure out what other people could do to solve your problems for you, why don't you grow a brain, take a little ownership of the part you play, and figure out how you can fix the problem yourselve?

They caught you wearing girlie clothes and playing with paper dolls didn't they? It's alright man.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And what of your friend, little girl, the one who's life situation has forced her to become a wh0re? Is she somehow less of a person in your eyes? Perhaps you need to reexamine this issue from a wider perspective
Or the friend who simply chose to be a wh*re, without the force of life situations?

It's OK, Ang. They're not going to hurt you (except for your feewings, of course).

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well Angst, I guess you missed the point of the video then. While I agree somewhat with what you said, mainly that women have to take responsibility for their actions (apparently it's not PC to do so), the video does have a point and that's what I chose to take from it. Mainly that "some" men treat women horribly and that "other" men have to be "brave" enough to stop the BS. That's what I took from this video.

JMO

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well Angst, I guess you missed the point of the video then. While I agree somewhat with what you said, mainly that women have to take responsibility for their actions (apparently it's not PC to do so), the video does have a point and that's what I chose to take from it. Mainly that "some" men treat women horribly and that "other" men have to be "brave" enough to stop the BS. That's what I took from this video.

JMO
It's OK, Dix. Ang sees sunrise as an assault on his manly manhood.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

JMO

It's OK, Dix. Ang sees sunrise as an assault on his manly manhood.

Lol. :)

I'm just sick of being treated like I'm a big bad wolf. When in truth I am, because nature intended it to be that way. I've apologized a million times for being a man. It's made me depressed, And I'm done with it. I'm done feeling guilt and ashamed for being something nature fully intended me to be.

I'm a man!!! And I have no problem with it. Yes, I'm rough, Yes I'm aggressive, those are my natural instincts. Yes when I see a petty lady walking along, I get excited. Got a problem with that? Sucks to be you.

I'm sick of This constant attack of male shaming by the women, go screw yourselves if you don't like men many of you already do!!!!!

I'm done apologizing for being a man.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

I'm just sick of being treated like I'm a big bad wolf. When in truth I am, because nature intended it to be that way. I've apologized a million times for being a man. It's made me depressed, And I'm done with it. I'm done feeling guilt and ashamed for being something nature fully intended me to be.

I'm a man!!! And I have no problem with it. Yes, I'm rough, Yes I'm aggressive, those are my natural instincts. Yes when I see a petty lady walking along, I get excited. Got a problem with that? Sucks to be you.

I'm sick of This constant attack of male shaming by the women, go screw yourselves if you don't like men many of you already do!!!!!

Get over yourself would be my suggestion

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
They’ve released a short film reflecting the impact of men’s violence against women and the danger that both girls and women live with in our society today.
I've said many times that boys and men face far more violence and danger in our society today than girls and women, as well as the fact that suicide rates are much higher amongst males than females, especially amongst young males. Yet why are there no campaigns and films reflecting on that? Oh, I know why. It's not as PC.

More time starts needing to be devoted to highlighting the violence and troubles facing men and boys today - much of it perpetrated by females. It's sickening that it's being ignored.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'm going to tell my boys don't let women make you feel ashamed of yourself. Nothing stunts your personal growth towards greatness like feeling ashamed or guilt of something you have no control over.

"...boys and men face far more violence and danger."

Describe one more violent that a girl being raped Blackleaf.

97% of work related deaths are males.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Good response. There are too many weedy henpecked zeta males on this board that let women walk all over just because they feel that they should.

The sexism against boys and men in today's society is shocking. We're constantly being told that we're all somehow inherently evil and violent and potential rapists, whereas all females are poor, put-upon innocent victims where butter wouldn't melt. This is despite the fact that most child abuse is perpetrated by females, as well as a great percentage of domestic abuse. Males are being treated as second class citizens in this female-dominated Western world.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm going to tell my boys don't let women make you feel ashamed of yourself. Nothing stunts your personal growth towards greatness like feeling ashamed or guilt of something you have no control over.

Dude, just tell them "Don't get married." there are still double standards in divorce, the women get everything..

Tell your boys, "their balls are their own. Keep them out of the GF's purse."

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Dude, just tell them "Don't get married." there are still double standards in divorce, the women get everything..

Tell your boys, "their balls are their own. Keep them out of the GF's purse."

And face personal extinction??? Nothing in this world is worth DNA extinction. That's as close to immortality as we get.