Another 55F in Ontario in December

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
El Nino year is what I heard. The wind will be more northly in the opposite years, like last one only longer and colder and more blizzards.

I just checked Kapuskasing........................didn't see anything even close to 55F! .
Another standard Canadian name I see.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
El Nino year is what I heard. The wind will be more northly in the opposite years, like last one only longer and colder and more blizzards.

Another standard Canadian name I see.

Yep, made famous by Sleepy! :)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
OMG! 55F in December in Ontario?? Yeah Boomer, welcome to Ontario. Nothing new here, particularly in Southern Ontario.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
F changed to C at just the right time in my learning that I learned both fluently. Also ok with distance and speed. Volume and weight not so much.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why the fukk you looking at Kapuskasing ?? I said I live in Eastern Ontario.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/CAXX1705:1:CA

Around 12C or 13C I think..

I listen to 96.5 Wild Country, and thank God they keep everything in Fahrenheit.

Kapuskasing IS in eastern Ontario, about 120 miles by crow from the Quebec border. (a hell of a lot closer than the Manitoba border.) :) :) :)

Around 12C or 13C I think..

I listen to 96.5 Wild Country, and thank God they keep everything in Fahrenheit.

Yep 13C is pretty close, for those interested in that scale! (Thanks to Pierre Trudeau) :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Maybe instead of the constant "WTF is that in real measurement" that always takes place in these threads, we could, oh I don't know, possibly remember that we're all on the internet???

Look what Google dragged in!

Conversion Calculator

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
B00Mer;2214561 I listen to [URL="http://country965.com" said:
96.5 Wild Country[/URL], and thank God they keep everything in Fahrenheit.
In AB we tend to put a bend in the roads so people go around those kinds of places. There are a few who like their '60's rock though, not much can be done for them.

Maybe instead of the constant "WTF is that in real measurement" that always takes place in these threads, we could, oh I don't know, possibly remember that we're all on the internet???

Look what Google dragged in!

Conversion Calculator
What's a g00gle?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
In AB we tend to put a bend in the roads so people go around those kinds of places. There are a few who like their '60's rock though, not much can be done for them.

Shut up MHz!!! You're a ditz.

Western Ontario weather.. love Global Warming.

http://www.weather.com/weather/5day/l/CAXX0546:1:CA

Need to work on increasing my Carbon Foot Print. I'll make sure to idol my truck extra today.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
55 F = 12.7778C
Good ol Kap, where ya freeze in winter and the black flies carry ya off in spring.
Still; darn good fishin.
Only been twice. Going back if'n I lives long enough

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I consider Kapuskasing as Northern Ontario, not Eastern Ontario.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapuskasing

Yeah if you want to fukk up Canada, elect a Trudeau.

Would you agree that it's in the northeast quadrant? As far as Trudeau goes, I was horrified when he got to be leader of the Liberals and when he became a serious contender in the election. Since then I've taken a second look. First the majority wants him (or at least the plurality) wants him. He's a hard worker, he shows above average intelligence, he shows compassion towards minorities, he TRIES to keep his promises, he does what he says he is going to do within his ability. On the minus side, I think he's a bit naïve and perhaps a little slow at taking advice. My feeling now is give him a chance & if he doesn't pan out we'll turf him. Just to carry on badmouthing him and misspelling his name will accomplish nothing! :)

Last edited: