If you wondered if the mental illness subsided after the transgendered got their wish

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Father Knows Best? 52-Year-Old Transgender Dad Self-Identifies As 6-Year-Old Girl

Who knows what tomorrow may hold in store for him!

It’s a little like a 4-year-old deciding one day he wants to be a fireman when he grows up, the next that he wants to be a doctor.

Only Stefonknee Wolscht, a father of seven, is well past weaning. As he (or she or whatever) explains in a video produced by something called The Transgender Project (below) he doesn’t “want to be an adult right now.”

Before he gets around to sharing his delight in his latest transformation, Wolscht opens up about the painful event that obviously drove him over the edge: His wife ordered him to “stop being trans or leave.”

The money portion of the video begins at around 3:37:
I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children, but I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child. I don’t want to be an adult right now, and I just live my life like I couldn’t when I was in school.
[…]

I have a mummy and a daddy, adopted mummy and daddy who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl. And their children and their grandchildren are totally supportive.

In fact, their youngest granddaughter, when I was eight, a year ago I was eight, and she was seven, and she said to me, ‘I want you to be the little sister, so I’ll be nine.’

I said, ‘Well, I don’t mind going to six.’ So I’ve been six ever since. But we have a great time. We color, we do kids stuff, it’s called play therapy.

No medication, no suicide thoughts, we just get to play.

more

52-year-old transgender father now self-identifies as 6-year-old girl - Liberty Unyielding

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Or give the girls the right to take on the same tasks that are for men only.

Other than that, no, I never did wonder.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
She's obviously a six year old girl. When will the mindless discrimination end? I've always been a repressed cat. I have to secretly use the litter box to avoid the condemnation of my friends and relatives who don't understand.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
I know several people who are transgender. However, I have never known anyone like him. It is unfortunate that transgender folk have such a difficult life. If you had a choice, would you subject yourself to such humiliation.Especially men who are transitioning to a woman.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I feel like I'm the King of Canada. Everyone will worship me and pay me tribute equal to their weight in precious metals and gems. If you don't entertain my little fantasy then you're just an intolerant, insensitive hater.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Is anyone starting to get the impression that we're living in rather strange times and that people in the centuries to come will think of us today in the early 21st Century - particularly in the West - as a little, well..... odd?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Is anyone starting to get the impression that we're living in rather strange times and that people in the centuries to come will think of us today - particularly in the West - as a little, well..... odd?

Well, yes. There is , for instance, this contrary race of kooks living on a big island off of the West coast of Europe who does everything upside down and backwards. Who else can produce Boy George driving on the left hand side of the road?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well, yes. There is , for instance, this contrary race of kooks living on a big island off of the West coast of Europe who does everything upside down and backwards. Who else can produce Boy George driving on the left hand side of the road?

And you Canadians produce Justin Bieber driving on the WRONG side of the road.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Apart from that, I do think that Western society has completely taken leave of its senses over the last fifteen years or so. We've gone completely and utter tonto. We've got grown men thinking they're six year old girls and numpties telling us that "climate change" is now slowing down Earth's rotation.

Just what the f*cking hell is wrong with us today? Is there something in the water? I really do think that, 100 years and more from now, people will be looking back on us and laughing at us. We are going to be a laughing stock to people in the coming centuries.

He's selling out concerts in Britain.

So did Boy George as the lead singer of Culture Club.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think that the slide started with WWI, when the "old" world of the previous 1500 yeas disappeared in four years. The craziness seems to be accelerating but you have to admit that the entire twentieth century was collecive insanity and we piled the bones high.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
but you have to admit that the entire twentieth century was collecive insanity and we piled the bones high.

No, not really. I don't think there were many people telling us in the 1950s that humans are somehow causing the world to warm up and it's causing glaciers to melt and the world's rotation to slow. I don't think there were many families in Britain, Canada and America in the 1950s thinking their 10 year old George is a "girl trapped in a boy's body" and started clothing him in dresses and calling him Georgina. I can't recall many universities in the 1950s having "safe spaces" for female students to study without feeling "threatened" by all those male "potential rapist" students or for any students who feel "threatened" by cleverer students. I don't think there were many people in the 1950s changing the lyrics of "Baa Baa Black Sheep" to "Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep" so the lyrics "don't offend black people."

We - especially in the West (most of this PC/climate change nonsense is mainly a Western lunacy) - in the early 21st century have really gone completely and utterly insane. Just what is wrong with us?