Trump comments “disqualify” him from presidency

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
Vancouver, BC, Canada / News Talk 980 CKNW | Vancouver's News. Vancouver's Talk
Terry Schintz
December 08, 2015 10:24 am

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on redditShare on emailMore Sharing Services
Breaking: White House says Trump comments “disqualify” him from presidency | News Talk 980 CKNW | Vancouver's News. Vancouver's Talk The White House says comments from Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump “disqualify him from the presidency”.
Trump is getting plenty of attention after calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.
He made the comment following the terror attacks in San Bernardino, California.
No comment yet from the Trump campaign.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
How in a democracy, can the leader of world power disqualify other opponents to his leadership.

Donald Trump is an idiot, but he is also in the lead of the Republican leadership race.
It says a lot about, democracy in the United States. And the mentality of the American voters.
As I said before, Donald Trump is the antichrist and the final piece of the puzzle for Armageddon LOL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
How in a democracy, can the leader of world power disqualify other opponents to his leadership.

Donald Trump is an idiot, but he is also in the lead of the Republican leadership race.
It says a lot about, democracy in the United States. And the mentality of the American voters.
As I said before, Donald Trump is the antichrist and the final piece of the puzzle for Armageddon LOL
We love celebrity and the unusual. Conservatives spew about traditional values which, I'm still trying to figure out what the fvck those were, yet they throw an aberration like his into the fray. A part of me wishes he would win to validate the level of lunacy amongst the whiner party.

Morgan Freeman for Prez.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

So does this represent the mentality of Canadian voters?

I think Hillary will win because of the novelty woman thing same game as was played to elect Obama. If she isn't arrested and charged with treason first.

Me too... and that being the only reason... the novelty. Look at her competition... Bernie Sanders and some guy named O'Malley.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Nah. Trumpet is just Trumpet. Unfortunately for those influenced by him, Trumpet cares ONLY about Trumpet.

meh The USA could do better to have Alfred E Neuman as Prez than Trumpet.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think Hillary will win because of the novelty woman thing same game as was played to elect Obama. If she isn't arrested and charged with treason first.
I worked for a lady awhile back in Arkansas who was an acquaintance of Hilary. Not necessarily presidential material either but hell,,what is presidential material since Abe Lincoln?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I worked for a lady awhile back in Arkansas who was an acquaintance of Hilary. Not necessarily presidential material either but hell,,what is presidential material since Abe Lincoln?
There's been three good ones since then: Coolidge, Reagan and JFK.