Liberal Gov't, 30 Days old, spends 2.85 Billion, Nothing for Canadians

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

David AkinVerified account@davidakin

The Trudeau govt is a month old: #Ottawaspends tally so far: 6 spending announcements totalling $2.849 billion. None to be spent in Canada.

That's change...

As Parliamentary journalist David Akin rightfully points out, this new federal government is about 30 days old and they have spent roughly $2.85 billion...all overseas. We're quickly approaching the end of 2015 and there hasn't been a single spending announcement here in Canada. If you were wondering where that surplus went....

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You sound surprised. TrudOwe said he would change the world's opinion of us and he has. From a strong respected country to the laughing stock of the free world.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I think Trudeau believes he can 'Teach the World To Sing In Perfect Harmony' (like the Coca Cola song). He seems to believe he can buy respect.
I think what he's teaching the world that Canada thinks too much of itself, acts irresponsibly and is out of sync with the rest of the world. I think it won't take long for him to teach the people who put their trust in him that they made a terrible mistake.