Muslims destroying British , Australian,Canadian war graves.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Where is this?

The magic word at Fox News.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Why thread after thread you defend Islam.. ? Better question. You support bringing in Muslim Refugees.. it's obvious they are hard wired to hate infidels.

your passion is strong - you should direct it accordingly towards radicals; your sweeping broad-brush tarnishing diminishes your intent.

World War II graves smashed in Libya - Libyan government apologises after armed men vandalise graves of British, Commonwealth and Italian soldiers in Benghazi.
The National Transitional Council (NTC), Libya's interim leadership apologises for the incident with the foreign graves, especially the British and Italian graves," the council said in a statement. "This action is not in keeping with Islam."

"The NTC will confront this matter and, in line with Libyan law, will pursue those people who committed this act. This action does not reflect Libyan public opinion because Islam calls for respect for other religions."

"Both cemeteries will be restored to a standard befitting the sacrifice of those commemorated at Benghazi, but this could take some time because we will need to source replacement stones.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I am ashamed of you Boomer. Every thread you post lately is filled with vitriol and hatred. You are no different than the cowards behind the attacks on mosques and Muslim people here in Canada.

I am proud to say I fully support the refugee plan. I welcome them to our country and hope that they will come to love it as much as I do.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I am ashamed of you Boomer. Every thread you post lately is filled with vitriol and hatred. You are no different than the cowards behind the attacks on mosques and Muslim people here in Canada.

I am proud to say I fully support the refugee plan. I welcome them to our country and hope that they will come to love it as much as I do.

You are entitles and more than welcome to your sentiments. So is Boomer.
Maybe those of you who disagree vehemently with what he posts should refrain from reading/responding to them :)
Attempts to silence those with whom you disagree are contrary to the purpose of a public forum.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You are entitles and more than welcome to your sentiments. So is Boomer.
Maybe those of you who disagree vehemently with what he posts should refrain from reading/responding to them :)
Attempts to silence those with whom you disagree are contrary to the purpose of a public forum.

Is Boomer's name Dave?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Seems to name the only vitriol and hatred are by those attacking the grave stone of soldiers.. but hey, you have sipped the Kool aid.. live with it.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I
. I welcome them to our country and hope that they will come to love it as much as I do.

Well you can be assured that if Canada's values and security ever came under attack, these Muslims (and others) will not line up to fight and defend Canada's values.

But we have seen numerous times how Muslims have come to Canada, gotten a Canadian Passport, and the went to Syria to fight for ISIS and say how they are going to destroy the West.

Nice guys eh!!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
^^^cliffy

Well, Muslims are so lucky to come to N American where there is a democracy.

You see, if they don't like it,, they can fo !!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Every thread you post lately is filled with vitriol and hatred.

it's fear that's speaking for him. Its understandable to be afraid that this side of the world could become like that side of the world, run by religious idiots. Unfortunately it seems to have taken on a life of its own and has taken control. Not the least empowering, helpful, or useful.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
it's fear that's speaking for him. Its understandable to be afraid that this side of the world could become like that side of the world, run by religious idiots. Unfortunately it seems to have taken on a life of its own and has taken control. Not the least empowering, helpful, or useful.

Fear no, not wanting Canada to become like Europe... YES.