RCMP looking for two men following “suspicious activity” in downtown Toronto

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Less than two weeks since the Paris attacks, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police released on Wednesday, November 25, the pictures of two males who exhibited suspicious behaviour while on the John Street Bridge in the area of the Rogers Centre.

The incident was reported to private sector partners who in turn reported it to local police and submitted a “Suspicious Incident Report” (SIR) to the RCMP’s National Critical Infrastructure Team.

The SIR is a system that is used to collect information on suspicious incidents that may be related to national security. The RCMP are seeking the assistance of the public in identifying two males for more information click here.

The Islamic State, also known as IS or ISIS, sent once again a threatening message to Canada. In its monthly online magazine Dabiq published on November 18, ISIS urges Canadian Muslims to join the jihad by indiscriminately killing disbelievers. For further details click here.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Short sleeves during a blizzard would be something that would attract attention.

If you and the collective was in a pod it would be as big as the Titanic was, 'was' being the operative word.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The left arm on one seems like it's more tanned than the other, that would make him a truck driver by trade, hmmm. Is that a horn I hear??

Yes and if your father had pulled "pulled" being the operative word, the world would be a far, far better place.
. . . and here I thought being a resident of one place already made the world safe from me. You are the one promoting world travel and I assure you Calgary is a better place without you. Almost a x-mas gift all by itself.

it's probably nothing.
Other than they are wearing the same shade of yellow laces?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
One day, a few weeks ago, I saw a guy doing something that I wasn't sure that I understood.

If you have information about it, please call the RCMP.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Less than two weeks since the Paris attacks, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police released on Wednesday, November 25, the pictures of two males who exhibited suspicious behaviour while on the John Street Bridge in the area of the Rogers Centre.

The incident was reported to private sector partners who in turn reported it to local police and submitted a “Suspicious Incident Report” (SIR) to the RCMP’s National Critical Infrastructure Team.

The SIR is a system that is used to collect information on suspicious incidents that may be related to national security. The RCMP are seeking the assistance of the public in identifying two males for more information click here.

The Islamic State, also known as IS or ISIS, sent once again a threatening message to Canada. In its monthly online magazine Dabiq published on November 18, ISIS urges Canadian Muslims to join the jihad by indiscriminately killing disbelievers. For further details click here.

The striped shirts are a dead giveaway.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
There were there on August 31s. It's not like our security teams are on the ball or anything. If they were going to do something, they would have done it by now.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
:shock: Suspicious activity in Trawnna? No way!

I think it is a requirement than anyone living there does at least 1 suspicious thing per day.