Is there a bigger tryhard than miley cyrus?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
her parents must be so proud. and the rocker musicians with her too. taking the word whoar to a new level.

here's the skank's outfit from her chicago thing or whatever they call it now.

I mean, look at mister bass player. he's down with it eh. cool hat bro. looks like a john cleese implied facepalm from him. :lol:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I don't know how miley sighrus went from Hannah montana to w h o r e y montory. ;)

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Locutus, please show her parents some respect by keeping her races pictures off the web. She needs help and so do her fans.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
It would be better if she was good looking.

Your d!ldo? I bet you don't need lube either.

Believe it or not, I'd actually seen a picture of her somewhat modestly dressed, and she looks pretty that way.

I hate *****s, but I do like chastity devices.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm sure her parents are proud. She's already accomplished much more than so many of her critics. Envy is such a childish emotion...not to mention silly.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's the thing about most female musicians today. Most of them have absolutely no singing talent whatsoever - like Mrs Cyrus - so they have to resort to gyrating around on stage with hardly any clothing on whilst wearing giant strap-on d*ldos to get an audience and to sell records. Those few female singers today which DO have genuine singing talent, such as Adele, don't need to resort to such measures.