The Ezra Levant Show: The Mansbridge-Liberal connection, Patrick Brown, Bombardier an

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Ezra Levant Show: The Mansbridge-Liberal connection, Patrick Brown, Bombardier and more

A video has come to light showing Peter Mansbridge -- yes, the CBC's Peter Mansbridge -- officiating at the luxurious destination wedding of two Liberal Party elites.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH_tEdbiXck

I didn’t know that CBC journalists had the power to officiate at weddings, but there he was:

The objective, non-partisan anchor of Canada’s state broadcaster, the man we all trust to be neutral, to cover elections even-handedly — Mansbridge jetted to Italy to officiate at the wedding of Justin Trudeau’s communications director.

This puts a lot of things in a whole new light, like why certain commentators just happen to always show up on CBC panels.

Watch as I connect the dots between all these fancy Liberals and the CBC.

Then please sign our petition at SellTheCBC.ca.

My guests tonight:

* Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown, who talks with me about how Wynne's Liberals just keep getting it wrong

* Aaron Wudrick, the Director of Canadian Taxpayers Federation, on "corporate welfare bum" Bombardier's request for $1.3B in new subsidies

source: The Ezra Levant Show: The Mansbridge-Liberal connection, Patrick Brown, Bombardier and more - The Rebel

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
#mediaparty

we told you so kids but the guilty white eastern liberals will spin and shine this up as best they can to ignore the obvious.

the tie comparison is the kind of silly crap you’d expect from a gushing piece by rick mercer, not peter mancrush.

Peter Mansbridge Officiated the Wedding of Justin Trudeau's Director of Communications | CANADALAND

naive fukkin progtards

also, our liberals forum trolls will not even watch the video but still blather a response.

forum trolls will also slag levant for no other reason than they hate him.

then realize it was posted by jesse brown.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Really, you expected anything but crickets, Loc?

thought I'd give the children the chance to man-up and make us a sammich...but no. the cowardly mdma douchebags don't have the stones.

they be playing in their shiny pony doll house.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
thought I'd give the children the chance to man-up and make us a sammich...but no. the cowardly mdma douchebags don't have the stones.

they be playing in their shiny pony doll house.
The only forum on the whole board that Mentalfloss hasn't posted on .