Sweden’s 55 Sharia no-go zones, where Swedish laws no longer apply

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sweden’s 55 Sharia no-go zones, where Swedish laws no longer apply

From Nicolas Sennel at 10news.dk

Another situation report from Europe’s sick man. Sweden may be the first – and hopefully last – European country to succumb completely to Islamic violence and Muslim gangs.

Translated from Den Korte Avis:

Jacob Ekström is policeman. He is tired of keeping silent about the terrible knowledge he has on the development in Sweden.

Large residential areas is developing into enclaves where the authorities are sidelined. These areas are controlled by large family clans, who have formed gangs committing extensive crime. …

On Monday night there were gunfights between several gangs in the immigrant ghetto Rosengård in Malmö. 25 were arrested.

“We are losing grip. The last bank moved away from that area after a rocket was shot into the room. The pharmacy was robbed so many times that it eventually closed. The insurance company has moved. There are thrown stones at the police, ambulances and firemen several times a month. It is not even a novelty.”

So says Jacob Ekström on the suburbs of Stockholm, where he is police commander.

“It’s no-go-areas”, he says about the areas where a police car who are alone, does not stand a chance.

Last summer triedthe National Police spoke out. They wrote in a report that there are 55 such areas in 22 cities in Sweden.

In these areas there is serious violence, crime, extortion gangs, attacks on police, firemen and journalists. … But ghettos continued …

“It’s sensational that there are areas in Sweden where Swedish law no longer exists,”says researcher Lars Korsell in an article.

He says that the gangs emerged in the early or mid-1990s. They were typically formed by immigrants from the former Yugoslavia, Iran, Iraq or Lebanon.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Oddly enough Greece might come out of this disaster in better shape than most of the EU. They have nothing the invaders want and can not pay refugees welfare or even feed them.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
By the way, all those people on here who see no problem having Muslim areas in Western towns and cities have obviously never had to live in a town or city with vast Muslim areas. They don't have to live in British towns like Bolton, Blackburn, Leicester and Luton which have Muslim areas which are smelly and unhygenic; where you have to avoid the spit on the floor every ten yards; and which are no-go areas at night due to the fact that you might get your face slit by a gang of knife-wielding Muslims thugs who object to non-Muslims venturing into a "Muslim area." And then there is the sound of goats neigning coming from people's backyards - the Muslims keep goats in their backyards to slaughter to put into their curries. So far, the police and RSPCA have taken no action (not surprisingly).

Everyday when I walk around the area of Bolton that I live in there is always at least one car speeding down the road, way over the speeding limit. Everytime I see a speeding car approaching I always think to myself: "I bet it's Pakis." And, nine times out of ten, it is. Roads around my area are very dangerous due to the plethora of Muslims deliberately driving way over the speed limit, and they are usually in BMWs. The Bolton News is full of stories of fatal car accidents on Bolton roads caused as a result of speeding and whenever you look at the names of the vast majority of the perpetrators who caused these accidents they are nearly always "Patel" or "Ahmed" or "Mohammed", hardly ever a "Smith" or a "Jones.". Yet the Bolton News never mentions that most speeders are Muslim men. That would be racist, of course.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
By the way, all those people on here who see no problem having Muslim areas in Western towns and cities have obviously never had to live in a town or city with vast Muslim areas. They don't have to live in British towns like Bolton, Blackburn, Leicester and Luton which have Muslims areas which are smelly and unhygenic areas where you have to avoid the spit on the floor every ten yards and which are no-go areas at night due to the fact that you might get your face slit by a gang of knife-wielding Muslims thugs who object to non-Muslims venturing into a "Muslim area."
Not that they were any different before the Muzzies started moving in, mind.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not that they were any different before the Muzzies started moving in, mind.

There's a lot of difference. Places which were once nice, respectable, clean, safe places to live become filthy cesspits once Muslims take over. I know, because I see it with my own eyes everyday. You can't walk on the pavements because they're covered in spit and you can't cross the road because you might be mown down by some young Muzzie man travelling 50mph over the speed limit.