Religion of Peace LOL

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2DiePZydK8

This you don't see on the CBC or any of the other Lame Stream Media because they are so biased.

What you see is half truths and misrepresentations, just like what I saw this am on CBC Newsworld. The ticker along the bottom said....."Palestinian killed after ramming car into crowd, 4 hurt!"

What the CBC didn't say was that the target was Israeli citizens, just like the video below, where there has been a huge number of random stabbings by Palestinians against Jews in Israel!

https://www.facebook.com/TheJerusalemPost/videos/861400970648243/

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The CBC is great for that. Less news, more agenda pushing narrative. I've seen quite a few news stories they had that they picked up off the wire and then edited out the inconvenient facts or details before presenting it.

Not nearly as bad as Faux News mind you, but the CBC is not where I go when I want to read actual news.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Uh oh, Wally gets upset when people trash Fox News. Just remember Wally, there's a fine line between being crazy like a fox, and being crazy like Fox News.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
When people don't drink the koolaide some are peddling its blame the media time.
As news they took the right approach, who knows what caused the accident are you
sure every event is trying to kill Israelis? Details come later as headlines are attention
grabbers no doubt but details come with more facts being gathered.
Are you familiar with how a news room actually works or making allegations?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
When people don't drink the koolaide some are peddling its blame the media time.
As news they took the right approach, who knows what caused the accident are you
sure every event is trying to kill Israelis? Details come later as headlines are attention
grabbers no doubt but details come with more facts being gathered.
Are you familiar with how a news room actually works or making allegations?
Buddy, when the CBC picks a news story from the wire, it credits the agency from which it got the story. A simple check of the original story source and a look around at other news outlets posting the same story has shown that the CBC does indeed edit out information it finds "inconvenient" at times, usually when it involves an ethnic or religious minority.
Mind you they are not the only news outlet guilty of that.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Probably the same reason the followers of a god who said "Love one another as I have loved you" don't.

Right! Those damned Christians - beheading people, stoning women to death, killing anyone who insults Jesus! They just never stop, do they!
Maybe we should all migrate to the Mid-eastern countries for safeties sake!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Right! Those damned Christians - beheading people, stoning women to death, killing anyone who insults Jesus! They just never stop, do they!
Maybe we should all migrate to the Mid-eastern countries for safeties sake!
Funny how you consider this so horrible, but are completely unconcerned about a CF-18 dropping a stick of Mark-82s and wiping a village off the face of the earth.

That's not violence, that's peacekeeping, right?

Or is it that you don't believe 500-lb bombs kill people?

Or is it OK because the innocent women and children killed are "collateral damage?"

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Funny how you consider this so horrible, but are completely unconcerned about a CF-18 dropping a stick of Mark-82s and wiping a village off the face of the earth.

That's not violence, that's peacekeeping, right?

Or is it that you don't believe 500-lb bombs kill people?

Or is it OK because the innocent women and children killed are "collateral damage?"

What's funny is that you think dropping bombs on people is worse than those people being beheaded or thrown off tall building by monsters in their own midst.
War is hell and people get killed. If no bombs had been dropped on innocent people WW11 would have been won by the Nazis.
Innocent women and children are going to get killed as long as people keep fighting and I would just as soon it was not Canadian women and children.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Chaos is bad regardless of who it effects.

If human beings were smart they would all stop killing each other but they have never learned to live and let live and I guess they never will!
The aggressors who start wars never end up gaining peace for themselves even. They always have to live in fear that someone more devious and powerful will come after them and replace them. And someone always does. So it starts all over again.
Stupid beyond comprehension!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If human beings were smart they would all stop killing each other but they have never learned to live and let live and I guess they never will!
The aggressors who start wars never end up gaining peace for themselves even. They always have to live in fear that someone more devious and powerful will come after them and replace them. And someone always does. So it starts all over again.
Stupid beyond comprehension!
I think as we evolve educationally and grow into a higher degree of maturity maybe we'll learn the value of each other and the futility of self interests. After all in the grand scheme of things a few thousand years isn't a great deal of time.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think as we evolve educationally and grow into a higher degree of maturity maybe we'll learn the value of each other and the futility of self interests. After all in the grand scheme of things a few thousand years isn't a great deal of time.

There will always be war. We are a warring species.