5 Minutes That Will Completely Change The Way You Look at Islam

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
5 Minutes That Will Completely Change The Way You Look at Islam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qn3x9OCAik

Incredible. This video lets you see how radical Islam has made terror and violence an integral part of life in many, once very normal, Muslim cities such as Beirut, Tehran, Gaza and even Copenhagen which has absorbed a large number of Moslems in recent years… We have not yet woken up. This is a war of ideology and there are some very hateful, violent Muslims who are determined to make the world look and act in accordance with their beliefs.
In the name of Allah.

5 Minutes That Will Completely Change The Way You Look at Islam – Israel Video Network

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
They think martyrdom is beautiful. Then let's make martyrs of them all.
When will people ever learn? When our backs are against the wall and we either convert or die?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Oh gee. Another stupid thread about Islam. There is a shocker. :roll:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The word "Islam" means: the submission to God.
Principally, the Islam is the religion of God in its pure form, which he revealed to all His prophets, that is:
to worship God alone without associate, son, daughters, parents or equal.
to believe in all God's apostles including Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.
to believe in the Next Life, which is the spiritual life and which starts following death.
to believe in Doomsday, Judgment and admission of souls either to Paradise or to Hell.
to believe in angels as servants of God, and
to believe in all the heavenly books including the Ten Commandments, the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Principally, the Islam is the religion of God in its pure form, which he revealed to all His prophets, that is:
to believe in the Next Life, which the spiritual life and starts following death.
to believe in Doomsday, Judgment and admission of souls either to Paradise or to Hell.
to believe in all the heavenly books including the Ten Commandments, the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel and the Quran.

...and YOU are the problem with the Middle East, religious nut jobs.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
to believe in the Next Life, which is the spiritual life and which starts following death.

I BELIEVE................you're a twit. LOL!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Hey, why not counteract this one with a good thread about Islam? One that shows the peaceful and religious side?
Or how about putting threads about Islam in A thread (as opposed to having many threads) about Islam?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I like the 5 minutes it took to change my view of you. Would you like a refresher??

Or how about putting threads about Islam in A thread (as opposed to having many threads) about Islam?
The collective thinks they have a better case if there is more than 1 thread, it makes them appear to be a bigger 'threat'.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Did you watch the video. I don't think it attacks Muslims, however, it attacks the Radical Political Branch of Islam.

It compares some of the Middle East to European countries, vibrant tourist areas. (Before Radicals took over)

I bet if you got rid of the Islamic nut jobs, the Middle East would be a wonderful place to visit and vacation.