Happy Halloween!!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Nope.

I'm going to a halloween house party to keep me off the streets too.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yeah, but it means the body politic (and more importantly, me!) won't be able to see you in your "sexy witch" costume.

well I'm going as "Night" so..no sexy witch. Some might consider the night sexy. I'll have the milky way lit up on my chest and lots of sparkly stars all over. Hoping to blow off lots of steam, most likely I'll say things I shouldn't and laugh til my eyes leak and hopefully wont' be in bed until 4 am or later.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
well I'm going as "Night" so..no sexy witch. Some might consider the night sexy. I'll have the milky way lit up on my chest and lots of sparkly stars all over. Hoping to blow off lots of steam, most likely I'll say things I shouldn't and laugh til my eyes leak and hopefully wont' be in bed until 4 am or later.
MMMmmm. . . Milky Way.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
well clearly you're not partying right now.

Are you working?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Taking a break.

You know all that dramatic, tense courtroom drama?

It's all BS. The law is endless paperwork. I've slaughtered more stands of trees than Weyerhauser.

so there is not real...Danny Crane...strutting through the courts?!? sigh

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Halloween is my little ones favorite holiday. She's grown now and loves it even more. Goes all out. It's a good time for kids to have fun and get some candy. I always liked it too.