Getting Fukking tired of idiot drivers...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think we need a purge in Ontario and Queerbec.

You get to shoot, run off the road all idiot drivers..

I'm driving 35 to 40 km in a residential area.. Some stupid bitch ran up on my azz and tail gated... Fine, I signal and move over so she can pass..

Oh yeah unlike Alberta they don't have 30 km school zones, and don't do 30 because people will get pissed. Guess the kids in Ontario make great speed bumps here.

Nope, she has to run up next to me and act stupid...

French women are a loud, ignorant and stupid as black women.. I swear !!

Really getting tired of being tail gated... If you're in a rush, you should have left earlier, you Fukking bad losers.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Take the bus then dummy.:)

Bullshjt... Even driving in my Tractor Trailer people are so stupid they run 2 feet from my bumper.. If I had to break fast, I fear the idiot behind may be killed or seriously hurt..

Of course the problem in Ontario is that it's a Liberal Government soft of crime..

I think Ontario needs to have the what Alberta has..

Speed past the above car sitting on the side of the road, they don't chase you, just send the registered owner of the vehicle a $325 fine.. or whatever based on your speed. No points and a higher fine.

Cops need to be more aggressive on the 401 and in the city limits..

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Then stay off the fu cking road and make it safer for the rest of us.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Maybe you should stay the fukk off the road old timer ... I thought they tested you when you hit a certain age and altimerzer starts to set in.. Why are you still able to drive?!

I have well over a million miles accident free... What's you're score?

roflmfao..... fu ck you are so easy. A fu cking simpleton.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Big deal.... Anyone who starts a whine thread because someone dared to stick with the design and put lettuce on your Big Mac is a bit too much into drama anyhow

...and from the read of your whine, I doubt if you could safely drive your finger up your nose and extract an intact trophy

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No road rage... or is the absent concern for the safety of other drivers around you... You sound like one of these rag heads that plow through contradiction zones and kill three innocent people..

I'm sorry you have altimerzer

and they let you drive....wow.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Big deal.... Anyone who starts a whine thread because someone dared to stick with the design and put lettuce on your Big Mac is a bit too much into drama anyhow

...and from the read of your whine, I doubt if you could safely drive your finger up your nose and extract an intact trophy

Any dumb azz that pays from something after ordering it a specific way and gets it different from what they requested, is a sap, but one of those are born every day.

ya, right, always an excuse from the terminally stupid.

gerryh, go take your geriatric medicine and change your bed pan ol'timer..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If you can't handle driving a truck, you should quit. Lots of immigrants available to do the job.

Well now, no issue driving a truck in the U.S. but cross into Canada and the rag heads you claim that will drive, yeah fukkers can't back up worth ****, and even the big rig is tail gateing cars... yeah "new Canadian" drivers what a joke.

Fukking East Indian big rig driver dam near pushing cars on the 40 in Montreal. Another rag head, running to fast, the truck not set at 105km rather 110 km and texting, kills 1 last week a baby in the car.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwozowEJG8Y