Doritos Are UnGodly

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Because apparently that's a thing now.

Relaxnews
Published Friday, September 18, 2015 1:33PM EDT
Doritos’ limited edition Rainbow chips, launched to support the LGBT community, has provoked a social media storm, with one school of fans praising the brand for taking a stand, and another calling the move offensive and "ungodly."
It’s a move parent company PepsiCo surely knew would engender divisions and alienate a segment of its consumers.

More: Doritos rainbow LGBT chips spark ugly Twitter spats | Lifestyle from CTV News

I'm now having a triggering episode about he whole rainbow Oreo debacle.......thanks PepsiCo.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I just can't believe people get this bent out of shape over freaking chips.

But, then again, I did suppress the whole rainbow Orea debacle, so what the fuk do I know.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's kind of what I figured.

Besides it's highly processed food "stuff".....I hardly think the biggest thing wrong with it is it's sexual orientation.
Ok, great, I stopped laughing then that ^^^, LMAO!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I never eat any of the junk that passes itself off as food but I might be inclined to buy a bag or two pf doritos if it pisses some religious wackos off. Probably someone around I don't like to gift them to.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
The only thing ungodly regarding all this happened years ago when a political movement imposed a meaning onto a symbol of God's Grace.

The only gayness I'll ever notice in a rainbow is rooted in former usage that meant full of joy, merry; light-hearted, or carefree.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'll eat 'em. But I wonder if the red ones prefer to be eaten with other red ones and the blue ones with other blue ones, etc.

Frack the anti-gay, hypersensitive, bigoted, and dysfunctional zealots.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Dorito's could save your life!

They are easy to light on fire and can be used as tinder to start a fire.