$100,000 Dollars Dead or Alive

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
really, kill a cop and get the death penalty.... cop kills a citizen, and he get's off...... sure, that sounds fair. :roll:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When it comes to cop killers they need to bring back the old days, bring'em in Dead or Alive..

Should be an automatic death penalty for cop killers, on a Federal Level.

Massive manhunt after officer's death - CNN.com

Hope these 3 idiots put up a fight and get killed, rather than being arrested.

You might be getting on a "slippery slope" here. Prison guards might feel they should be afforded the same protection, next would be sheriffs, bailiffs, judges, doctors, dentists, janitors and on and on.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
When it comes to cop killers they need to bring back the old days, bring'em in Dead or Alive..

Should be an automatic death penalty for cop killers, on a Federal Level.

Massive manhunt after officer's death - CNN.com

Hope these 3 idiots put up a fight and get killed, rather than being arrested.

Why would you want them to put up a fight? Your hoping for a hypothetical instance where others can be in danger and more people might lose their lives? Why don't you hope they just give themselves up to police like the rest of us want to happen.

Damn son

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why would you want them to put up a fight? Your hoping for a hypothetical instance where others can be in danger and more people might lose their lives? Why don't you hope they just give themselves up to police like the rest of us want to happen.

Damn son

Your solution makes more sense, Johnny. Court costs are high enough without complicating things!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Anyways the way i see it, is having bounties put on people just opens yourself up to more harm in general and also to whoever is involved and to whoever is indirectly involved(voluntarily or not). Now i know they have bounty hunters in the states and to be honest to idea of private contractors going around taking people down is unsettling for me, even if they say the practice is regulated.

The cops should be the ones to get these guys, because that will send the strongest message.

I know everyone here rolls their eyes when i post but too bad.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Used to be Capital punishment in Canada at one time for killing a police officer..

I stand by my statement, kill a cop, you die.

Why?? The police officer is in the commission of his duties, protecting citizen and putting their lives in danger. There should be extenuating circumstances when dealing with police officers on duty..

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I really don't see why police murders should be treated different than any others. After all they get payed to take risks.. and almost always get cleared when they open fire and 'accidentally' murder innocent citizens.

When police killer Daniel Lopez was executed in Texas in August.. a group of pro police and off duty officers revved their Harleys outside to drown out his last words.. which were of regret.

Class acts no doubt.. who think of themselves as better and morally superior and more worthy of 'special' justice than those they are sworn to protect and 'serve'.

Last edited:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Used to be Capital punishment in Canada at one time for killing a police officer..

I stand by my statement, kill a cop, you die.

Why?? The police officer is in the commission of his duties, protecting citizen and putting their lives in danger. There should be extenuating circumstances when dealing with police officers on duty..

Isn't killing a police officer automatically considered Capital Murder, and then subject to the death penalty in the States that still use it?

Good question. I'm all for death penalty for pedophiles too.

A pit in the ground is my method of disposing of this kind of trash.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Isn't killing a police officer automatically considered Capital Murder, and then subject to the death penalty in the States that still use it?

A pit in the ground is my method of disposing of this kind of trash.

Should we be putting out the message that one human life is more valued than another? I question that! It could be the start of a slippery slope, next thing perhaps a doctor might show a preference & on and on it goes.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Should we be putting out the message that one human life is more valued than another? I question that! It could be the start of a slippery slope, next thing perhaps a doctor might show a preference & on and on it goes.

I think the reason it is like that is due to the nature of their job. They are dealing with people that break the law, and trying to prevent the people from breaking the law.

I also think that police officers should be held to be accountable if they murder someone. That being said, not every single police officer should be tarred and feathered due to the actions of some bad apples.