Donald Trumps immigration plan

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

We will round up all the Mexicans !!!!

:lol: Trump is such a douche, and he has so many defenders in the USA..

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Someone who denigrates anyone who has concerns about immigration by calling them a Nazi is the "douche", not the person who has concerns about immigration.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only because he is spontaneous and that is something only really honest people are good at. Bush has one good line in his whole time. It was about Canadians still waving using all 5 fingers. (ie 'Only Rosie O'Donnal) Trumps has several a day that are at least equal to that. The hats he had for sale will now include batman references, talk about the golden touch. He will make money in this campaign.

DT is agent of Zionism. His orders are to excite the mobs. A false prophet if there ever was one.
Good, they should let him serve 10 terms in a row then.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
yeah the future looks bright with folks giving serious attention to this clown

The guys is leading in the polls, speak volumes about US Citizens... truley.

I wonder if he has enough money to buy the election...

If he drops out, he has had some wonderful advertising for his "Trump" brand. If he wins, he won't survive the first 2 months before somebody kills him.

I just love the hypocrites like Bill O'Reilly who claims to be God loving Christians, but wants to kick out all the illegals in the USA.. such a good Christian, loving thy neighbour.

What would Jesus do with the illegals?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did you watch Justin on ET Canada this eve?

Why are politicians celebrities and celebrities politicians?

People are f-cked in the head!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trump would shake things up with the political class when he becomes prez. Might not be such a bad thing for one session.

You have no idea...

He wants Mexico to pay for a wall to stop illegal immigration..

Glad he doesn't feel the same way about Canada. He loves our health care system, he likes Canada, and thinks Canada should become a state.

Who know maybe under a Trump Presidency we may very well become American. :lol:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We all know your feeling towards Muslims in your country ...

Yep. I don't like Muslims in my country. I also think immigration into Britain is way too high and should be cut to a tenth of what it is now, back to the pre-New Labour Government levels (the last New Labour Government between 1997 and 2010 opened the floodgates to immigrants for no other reasons other than the fact they get most of the immigrant votes and because they wanted "to rub the Right's nose in diversity", regardless of whether or not it was good for Britain)..

Multiculturalism has failed - it's what caused 7/7 and Woolwich - and it's time to pull up the drawbridge.

Also, whilst Britain is in the EU it can do nothing to stop immigration from the rest of the EU, due to the laws which allow freedom of movement around the EU for all EU citizens. That is why Britain needs to leave the EU and why I shall be voting to leave the EU in the referendum.

It's time to say "No more floods of Toms, Dicks and Abduls into Britain. Immigration is putting too much strain on public services."

As for Mr Trump, this guy is a legend and just says it for how it is. None of that PC rubbish which infects Western politicians today and stops them doing their jobs properly. That's why the Left in America, and on this site, are running scared of him, just like the British Left are still running scared of Mr Farage and his popularity. He just speaks complete common sense and will just do what needs to be done and the PC Left don't like it.

but wants to kick out all the illegals in the USA..

And quite right, too. There's a reason why they are called illegals.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Meh, this thread isn't about Britland.
Scared of Trump? lol I suppose a few people are, but the putz has no more concern for anyone else (the middle class) than rocks have for trees. The putz has a really bad habit of yapping off without engaging his little brain first. That's a nono when you want to be pres.