What Makes America Different?

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
only in America, can a racist hillbilly with a gun make worldwide news.
I would classify, that as a fail.

Only in America, can a mentally disturbed billionaire that makes George Bush look like a Rhodes scholar run for president.
And have a large percentage of the population agreeing with him.
if you need to fail to succeed, the United States is over due

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
only in America, can a racist hillbilly with a gun make worldwide news.
I would classify, that as a fail.
What would you classify Anders Brevik or than Canadian ice-dancing duo of Bernardo and Homolka as?

Only in America, can a mentally disturbed billionaire that makes George Bush look like a Rhodes scholar run for president.
And have a large percentage of the population agreeing with him.
Silvio Berlusconi.

if you need to fail to succeed, the United States is over due
It's always fun to hear the client states' jealousy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Now there is a pile of horse puckies. SInce 1978 the average pay has gone up at least 300%.

Cost of medicare has gone up significantly because of the many procedures that are now available that were not even thought of in 1978 and people are living much longer.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Now there is a pile of horse puckies. SInce 1978 the average pay has gone up at least 300%.

Cost of medicare has gone up significantly because of the many procedures that are now available that were not even thought of in 1978 and people are living much longer.
Shhh !

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Ain't no difference. We're a conglomeration of all the rest of the bullshyte the world has produced. Little bit of shyte from each of ya's. Making one big huge Toid that all of ya's can smell and detect just a little bit of yeselves. BASK!,,,,,in the Ambience.

and,,,,,,the greatest teacher of the buy low sell high principle.:)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Let's face it: America is a crappy place to live. Boring and violent and bland, with less culture than a sterile yoghurt pot.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Let's face it: America is a crappy place to live. Boring and violent and bland, with less culture than a sterile yoghurt pot.
any place is crappy when ya have ego driven opinionated know it alls telling everything that's wrong with everything which we have our share of that. But there is an equal amount of beauty in nature and interesting ,kind people who live and let live and try to make this place a better world by their words , lack of words and deeds. I'm sure where you live is a nice place too especially during your sleeping hours.:).

Last edited: