Fort McMurray "is the city that makes the dream come true"

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media talks to two Fort McMurray citizens -- one a long time resident, one a relative newcomer -- both of whom are entrepreneurs who love their town.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTCMwImocQ

skw

Jun 29, 2015
ony

Ezra Levant of TheRebel.media talks to two Fort McMurray citizens -- one a long time resident, one a relative newcomer -- both of whom are entrepreneurs who love their town.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTCMwImocQ
What a bunch of contrived crap everyone I know that worked up there came back broke

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Im ignorant sir what does rig pig mean

He provided a link, but..

rig pig

An oilpatch worker who has more money than brains. Usually are prolific alcoholics, drug abusers and wh*res. Most drive full size domestic pickups with a lift kit and big mud tires.

"She got knocked up by some deadbeat rig pig. He can't afford child support cause he's addicted to coke."

skw

Jun 29, 2015
ony
He provided a link, but..

rig pig

An oilpatch worker who has more money than brains. Usually are prolific alcoholics, drug abusers and wh*res. Most drive full size domestic pickups with a lift kit and big mud tires.

"She got knocked up by some deadbeat rig pig. He can't afford child support cause he's addicted to coke."
That actually isnt a fair statement im not but that doesnt mean I dont have the capacity to b one I just found the reporter to want to blow his own horn and not look at the people up there that would disagree

skw

Jun 29, 2015
ony
I agree, I worked as a Water Hauler and Vac-Hauler for Trailblazer TB14 (Gas Rig). I'm offended..

Oh, forgot, I live in Canada.. let me go to the Hospital and have my feelings checked for free. :lol:
Lol that did make me laugh darn reporters

Lol that did make me laugh darn reporters
I dnt work up there anymore but most guys I do know that work there arent like that but they do come home broke cause so expensive up there

skw

Jun 29, 2015
ony
A label contrived by some city slicker who hasn't done a day's honest work in his life and refuses to get his hands dirty?
Sir I have driven a truck for 24 years I have gotten my hands dirty I just have enough faith in myself and abilities to demand more

In Vancouver $22 is big bucks.

Why do they drill in the oil sands?
22hr isnt worth it u cant own a home or have a life on that

In Vancouver $22 is big bucks.

Why do they drill in the oil sands?
For oil to sell to the us

skw

Jun 29, 2015
ony
Maybe if you are not buying real estate or paying rent, but even then that is a bit of a stretch- you probably can't park your car in town for a day for $22.
I agree 22hr isnt worth getting outta bed for but when I started it was for less

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree 22hr isnt worth getting outta bed for but when I started it was for less

Well, like I tell my grandchildren, everybody has to start from somewhere and pretty well all successful people do a whole lot of things they don't like and if you're careful with your money $22 is better than no $22. :)

No sir I started at bottom of food chain I lost a marriage cause it was my job

I was replying to B.B.'s post.

Sir I have driven a truck for 24 years I have gotten my hands dirty I just have enough faith in myself and abilities to demand more

I have no problem with any of that.

skw

Jun 29, 2015
ony
Well, like I tell my grandchildren, everybody has to start from somewhere and pretty well all successful people do a whole lot of things they don't like and if you're careful with your money $22 is better than no $22. :)

I was replying to B.B.'s post.

I have no problem with any of that.
Sorry im new at this but labels bug me cause im old enough that they dont apply to everyone