Hundreds march against racism in Charleston after church shooting

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-eX9SXKNzs

Hundreds of activists marched through Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday to protest against racism following the shooting of nine black churchgoers at the Emanuel AME Church on Wednesday. Protesters marched through the streets of the city, passed the church where the shooting took place, before rallying outside the Daughters of the Confederacy building.

On Friday, 21-year-old suspect Dylann Roof attended court where he faced nine charges of murder and one charge of possessing a firearm while committing a violent crime. Roof reportedly sat through an hour of a Bible study class at the Emanuel AME Church, before shooting nine churchgoers on Wednesday evening.

source: http://rt.com/in-motion/268684-us-church-shooting-rally/

Let's march because we know this guy represents some group of people (ALL Whites) and not just some random sick fukk who was crazy in the head..

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
naaaaaaah no racism...they have a black president, it's all good now

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
naaaaaaah no racism...they have a black president, it's all good now

It just takes a few f**king nut cases to give a wrong impression right across the country. Only people with a tiny I.Q. would even think skin colour makes a difference.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Maybe- I kind of figure an Atheist would be pretty well neutral.

Atheist are Anti-God & Anti-Christians.. here's a few famous Atheist.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It just takes a few f**king nut cases to give a wrong impression right across the country. Only people with a tiny I.Q. would even think skin colour makes a difference.

no, it's not the wrong impression at ALL...it is very much the way things are....

there are thousand and thousands of people who are prejudice and it has zero to do with IQ and more to do with how people are socialized and how they handle their fear and their differences

Well he was an ATHEIST... maybe that factored into his targeting, Black, Christian..

why do you believe he was an atheist?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Because that is what is being reported online and according to his friends, family and his Facebook page. Racist, Atheist and Introverted.

How Christian could he have been if he went into a Christian Church and shot it up?

The Follies Of Distributism: UPDATE: ATHEIST HUNTER GUN NUT DYLANN STORM ROOF Arrested For Killing 9 Blacks During Bible Study

Why are you arguing the point anyhow SAL? Are you trying to say that White supremacists are almost entirely christian is that why. ;)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Because that is what is being reported online and according to his friends, family and his Facebook page. Racist, Atheist and Introverted.
I have not yet seen that conclusion as a given

How Christian could he have been if he went into a Christian Church and shot it up?
how Christian? ...well as misguided as many professing Christians are, that's how Christian. Professing to be Christian does not make one behave as a Christian Boomer. Professing a belief system is just that.

Why are you arguing the point anyhow SAL?

Several reasons...

1. this is a forum and that is why we come here, to discuss points so mine can differ from yours
  2. he is still an unknown, thus no conclusion should be drawn at this juncture, it is illogical and irrational
  3. I do not trust those attempting to draw that conclusion because they have an agenda, people with an agenda are not trustworthy

Are you trying to say that White supremacists are almost entirely christian is that why. ;)
I can not judge white supremacists on anything other than their behaviour...it doesn't matter what someone believes or professes to believe it matters how they behave, that is the only way to judge another...on their behaviour not their belief or professed belief

there are lots of "professing christians" in this particular forum...with some, I don't find their particular behaviour to be Christian in many many instances...I find some of the professing aethists to be far kinder and respectful and tolerant

doesn't mean Christians are not kind, and respectful and tolerant...it just means those individuals in here who profess to be Christian do not present as such

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I have not yet seen that conclusion as a given

how Christian? ...well as misguided as many professing Christians are, that's how Christian. Professing to be Christian does not make one behave as a Christian Boomer. Professing a belief system is just that.

Several reasons...

1. this is a forum and that is why we come here, to discuss points so mine can differ from yours
  2. he is still an unknown, thus no conclusion should be drawn at this juncture, it is illogical and irrational
  3. I do not trust those attempting to draw that conclusion because they have an agenda, people with an agenda are not trustworthy

I can not judge white supremacists on anything other than their behaviour...it doesn't matter what someone believes or professes to believe it matters how they behave, that is the only way to judge another...on their behaviour not their belief or professed belief

there are lots of "professing christians" in this particular forum...with some, I don't find their particular behaviour to be Christian in many many instances...I find some of the professing aethists to be far kinder and respectful and tolerant

doesn't mean Christians are not kind, and respectful and tolerant...it just means those individuals in here who profess to be Christian do not present as such

Whaaaaaat??

Sweetie, you should get into politics.. alot said, with no real or definite answer.

You could be Premier of Ontario, heaven knows you couldn't be worse than what they already have. :lol:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
no, it's not the wrong impression at ALL...it is very much the way things are....

there are thousand and thousands of people who are prejudice and it has zero to do with IQ and more to do with how people are socialized and how they handle their fear and their differences

I've known many prejudice folks in parts of the US where it is a tradition. Truth be told, the conversations are extremely limited unless you know where the best fishin holes are.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-eX9SXKNzs

Hundreds of activists marched through Charleston, South Carolina on Saturday to protest against racism following the shooting of nine black churchgoers at the Emanuel AME Church on Wednesday. Protesters marched through the streets of the city, passed the church where the shooting took place, before rallying outside the Daughters of the Confederacy building.

On Friday, 21-year-old suspect Dylann Roof attended court where he faced nine charges of murder and one charge of possessing a firearm while committing a violent crime. Roof reportedly sat through an hour of a Bible study class at the Emanuel AME Church, before shooting nine churchgoers on Wednesday evening.

source: http://rt.com/in-motion/268684-us-church-shooting-rally/

Let's march because we know this guy represents some group of people (ALL Whites) and not just some random sick fukk who was crazy in the head..

Ummm you do know not all those marching were black? I think marching together a great way to show support for ending racism and that not all whites are defined by the action of a crazy individual.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ummm you do know not all those marching were black? I think marching together a great way to show support for ending racism and that not all whites are defined by the action of a crazy individual.

Good point.. but do you honestly think they will end 'racism' anytime soon??

I mean, great cause, shines light on the ignorance and bigotry in society. However, I personally don't think the prejudice mindset will ever be eradicated, if it's not between races, religion, sexes it will be in some other forum like financial status, rich against poor.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Whaaaaaat??

Sweetie, you should get into politics.. alot said, with no real or definite answer.

You could be Premier of Ontario, heaven knows you couldn't be worse than what they already have. :lol:
First of all, I'm not your sweetie, secondly, there's no such word as "alot" and thirdly my answer was very direct.

if that load of cr*p is all you have to defend your position, then you have no defense at all

personal barbs are the last resort of the helpless

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
First of all, I'm not your sweetie, secondly, there's no such word as "alot" and thirdly my answer was very direct.

if that load of cr*p is all you have to defend your position, then you have no defense at all

personal barbs are the last resort of the helpless

...and I thought that was a compliment Premier Sweetie. :lol:

SH*T is -1, chillout Walter. ;)