Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Curious Cdn
Is she a terrorist or was she taxting her frands on Facebook?

spaminator
Donald Trump not allowed to use personal helicopter | World | News | Toronto Sun

spaminator
Lara Trump adds pastel-coloured 'Make America Great Again' hats to Trump collection
Emily Heil, The Washington Post
First posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 01:26 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, April 10, 2017 01:36 PM EDT
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law Lara is sometimes dispatched to represent the softer side of her father-in-law's administration - and she has succeeded, at least in managing to introduce a sweeter color palette to those "Make America Great Again" hats.
The signature chapeau, which Trump typically sports in an aggressive shade of power red, is now available in Easter-egg-like colorus. Lara Trump modeled the lilac-colored option in an Instagram post Sunday.
"Today was the perfect day for a Spring colored #MAGA hat," she wrote, adding, "Get your own" and a link to the "Lara Hat"collection on the Trump campaign website (external - login to view).
(donaldtrump.com (external - login to view))

Lara Trump adds pastel-coloured 'Make America Great Again' hats to Trump collect

Cops hunting heavily-armed man who allegedly threatened attack after sending 161

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

All Day!

spaminator
'To save American democracy, Trump must hang': California professor apologizes f

Tecumsehsbones
“I regret making these tweets,” Maischak said. “I wrote them to an audience of 28 followers on Twitter under the assumption they would be read by people I know.”

Sorry, but anybody who assumes that a tweet will only be read by people you know is far too stupid to be a professor.

Even in California.

spaminator
Arrests in Berkeley after mayhem from battling Trump rallies | World | News | To

spaminator
Ivanka Trump sparks plastic surgery craze | Home | Toronto Sun