Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Curious Cdn
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

See I never said one thing about your character or your honesty yet you call me an a-hole .
Man you have a chip on your shoulder or something .
Civil discourse is your strong suit I see .

No, A-hole. I have an extremely low opinion of someone who joins in with a bully, like that.
You may not think much of my "civil discourse" but a lifetime of experience encountering toadies like you is that you and yours are defective human beings.

I have never advertised my military service like your pal "Eagle Smack" but it has been listed on my profile since the day that I registered for this forum.

Now would you like to go into details about the "battles" that you fought? What a moronic question you asked, BTW.

Maybe,in circumstances like this one where you haven't a clue about the meaning of your insults but you go ahead and make them anyway, perhaps you should just shut the feck up and not join the lynch mob, a-hole.

Ludlow
what's good for general bullmoose, is good for the USA

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

No, A-hole. I have an extremely low opinion of someone who joins in with a bully, like that.
You may not think much of my "civil discourse" but a lifetime of experience encountering toadies like you is that you and yours are defective human beings.

I have never advertised my military service like your pal "Eagle Smack" but it has been listed on my profile since the day that I registered for this forum.

Now would you like to go into details about the "battles" that you fought? What a moronic question you asked, BTW.

Maybe,in circumstances like this one where you haven't a clue about the meaning of your insults but you go ahead and make them anyway, perhaps you should just shut the feck up and not join the lynch mob, a-hole.

Curious, let it go. I don't care what you did in the Cold War: manned a DEW line station, served as a clerk-typist in Manitoba, or rode the waves in a Canadian ship. You served with honour, and your readiness is what stopped, and eventually destroyed, the USSR.

When EagleSmack's in a better mood, he'll acknowledge that.

I acknowledge it now. We worked hard to hold the line against the only existential threat the U.S. and Canada ever faced. We done good.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

You and me both, bro. EagleSmack too. Whatever our disagreements, we did good work.

Cripes! We won one of the longest and definitely most dangerous confrontations in human history.

P.S. Ronald Reagan DID NOT do that with a sound byte. The wheels fell off the Soviet Union when they wheeled into Afghanistan, not when Ronnie told them to tear the wall down (which the Russians never did, anyway).

B00Mer
+1
Trump: U.S. Should Invade Countries & Steal Stuff

wwwyoutubecomwatchvKP7wm-oLhOM

Tecumsehsbones

Cripes! We won one of the longest and definitely most dangerous confrontations in human history.

P.S. Ronald Reagan DID NOT do that with a sound byte. The wheels fell off the Soviet Union when they wheeled into Afghanistan, not when Ronnie told them to tear the wall down (which the Russians never did, anyway).

Of course not. Reagan did his share, and got in some hard hits against the Sovs. But if you want to credit any one man for shaping the Cold War and its ultimate conclusion, give it to Harry Truman.

Sal

you got that right...

Ludlow
yeah I do think I would like a mature, well educated, well informed ,well in tune when knowing when to listen, and knowing when to speak out, 'Lady" for the top office in the executive branch of US government. Who that could be I do not know . Can't see anyone out there at this point. Maybe not in my lifetime but one day hopefully.

Curious Cdn

Of course not. Reagan did his share, and got in some hard hits against the Sovs. But if you want to credit any one man for shaping the Cold War and its ultimate conclusion, give it to Harry Truman.

Korea was an enormous success, in the end. Anyone who doubts the need to stop the Communists from enslaving the South (literally) need only compare the two Koreas and understand that "Communist slavery" was far more than mete propagandistic rhetoric.

Curious, let it go. I don't care what you did in the Cold War: manned a DEW line station, served as a clerk-typist in Manitoba, or rode the waves in a Canadian ship. You served with honour, and your readiness is what stopped, and eventually destroyed, the USSR.

I acknowledge it now. We worked hard to hold the line against the only existential threat the U.S. and Canada ever faced. We done good.

I was an engineer ... still am.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Jun 22nd, 2015 at 06:11 PM..

Tecumsehsbones

OK, my respect for you just ticked up another notch.

pgs

Well did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or what .
Once again I never once called your character or honesty into question I simply asked you to clarify a point .( a point that you made by the way ) . I again ask you to reread my posts and take back your insulting remarks .

And I hold the same opinion of all who served with honor during those trying times . But the difference between serving and fighting is huge .

Korea was an enormous success, in the end. Anyone who doubts the need to stop the Communists from enslaving the South (literally) need only compare the two Koreas and understand that "Communist slavery" was far more than mete propagandistic rhetoric.

So how do you equate that with what is happening in Vietnam today as opposed to N.Korea ?

Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

you got that right...

Another who would rather insult the poster rather than the message .
Good work Sal .

B00Mer
Another thread derailed.. this is about The Don.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donal...17104144968122 (external - login to view)

wwwyoutubecomwatchvv33ZUtvguDE

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Well did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or what .
Once again I never once called your character or honesty into question I simply asked you to clarify a point .( a point that you made by the way ) . I again ask you to reread my posts and take back your insulting remarks .

And I hold the same opinion of all who served with honor during those trying times . But the difference between serving and fighting is huge .

So how do you equate that with what is happening in Vietnam today as opposed to N.Korea ?

Another who would rather insult the poster rather than the message .
Good work Sal .

Go bother someone else.

pgs

Go bother someone else.

Civil discourse is so hard , far easier to throw names around .
Good boy Curious Canadian .

Ludlow
no you are

EagleSmack

I was in the Navy in a seaborne trade sailing out of the Atlantic coast and that was our primary mission for almost two generations.

And where did the fighting take against NATO adversaries take place?

Perhaps you should have followed the thread. I was not denigrating his service.

Funny

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

How was Ronald Reagan a shirker?

He never saw any military service ... only in fictitious movie roles.

BTW... do you still believe Ronald Reagan was a "shirker" and was never in the military? I see you brushed right past that.
Last edited by EagleSmack; Jun 24th, 2015 at 02:41 PM..

Curious Cdn
+1

And where did the fighting take against NATO adversaries take place?

Perhaps you should have followed the thread. I was not denigrating his service.

Funny

BTW... do you still believe Ronald Reagan was a "shirker" and was never in the military? I see you brushed right past that.

Pi55 off, tu rd.

EagleSmack
And you said you had a 3 figure IQ.

tay
Donald Trump Says “Major Lawsuit” Against Univision Coming For Dumping Miss USA

“We’ll be bringing a major lawsuit against Univision (external - login to view) for defamation, and also they owe us a lot of money,” Donald Trump (external - login to view) said bluntly to Deadline today after Univision said it wouldn’t be air the Miss USA Pageant (external - login to view) next month.

Earlier Thursday, Univision said it was ending the deal because of the GOP contender’s remarks last week (external - login to view) about immigrants, specifically Mexicans. “It wasn’t just people from Mexico I was talking about,” Trump says now of his June 16 comments about “rapists,” drug dealers and other criminals coming into the U.S. Also today, co-host of the now-not-airing pageant Roselyn Sanchez said she was joining J Bevin in dropping out of the Spanish simulcast of the show because of Trump’s comments.

The former Celebrity Apprentice host denied that he is biased against Mexicans or meant any insult. “These are people from all over the world who are coming in,” he said of the crooks he claimed where crossing the border almost at will. “I’m not saying Mexicans, it’s an open house. They are coming in from all over the world.” He asserted, “I love Mexico, I love Mexicans — they have such great spirit.”

Donald Trump Says “Major Lawsuit” Against Univision Coming For Dumping Miss USA | Deadline (external - login to view)

Fox News' Gretchen Carlson had asked Trump whether in light of all this controversy and today's resulting Univision decision he wanted to amend his presidential announcement remarks about Mexico sending us their "rapists." Nope.

That's a hill America's classiest cl******* is willing to die on. (external - login to view)

Donald Trump: I’ll Sue Univision for Breach of Contract | Mediaite (external - login to view)

pgs
+1

And you said you had a 3 figure IQ.

And he came to these boards looking for civil discourse .

Tecumsehsbones
The Donald is the perfect Republican candidate.

Walter

The Donald is the perfect Republican candidate.

What's that mean?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

What's that mean?

It means he's the epitome of what Republicans generally see as good and desirable in the world.

Just like Hillary is for the Democrats.

Walter

It means he's the epitome of what Republicans generally see as good and desirable in the world.

Just like Hillary is for the Democrats.

And how do you know this?

Tecumsehsbones

By being a couple of orders of magnitude smarter than you. And by living in the U.S., talking to people, and reading more widely than The Blaze and American Thinker.

Ludlow
Honestly you have to really have a Jerry Springer show mentality to take Trump and the like serious as leaders of a nation. The man isn't even a true reflection of corporate America he's more now a product of the Barnum and Bailey show. I can't see anyone on either side that I'd place my trust in for that office.

Walter

By being a couple of orders of magnitude smarter than you. And by living in the U.S., talking to people, and reading more widely than The Blaze and American Thinker.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvoynJcSnLSI4

Ludlow
Would it not be ironic though, if a Native American would run for that office. This I would really like to see someday.

Tecumsehsbones
Last one with a reasonable shot at it was Nighthorse Campbell.

tay

Trump surges to second in 2016 GOP poll

Trump surges to second in 2016 GOP poll | TheHill (external - login to view)