Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid


EagleSmack
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

We are talking about a country that once let a third rate actor whose claim to fame was playing second banana to a monkey play prez.


The guy who was the Governor of California for two terms?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

The guy who was the Governor of California for two terms?

And look at the mess its in now!
(joke)
 
taxslave
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

The guy who was the Governor of California for two terms?

Same clown.

Unless you are thinking of the other third rate actor with the bad accent that was gov.
 
talloola
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Guess you missed the memo wally but there has been a black democrat prez for going on 8 years now.



That is the biggest problem. We, Canada and the US keep getting leaders that know how things work and go along with it. It would be far more interesting to have a leader that will cut through the BS and actually get something done. No matter how unPC it might be.

could be, just stay away from actors and blow hards, trump fits into that catagorie.

someone new would be a breath of fresh air, I would like to see someone who obviously has had a great
education, speaks well, understands people, has a passion to 'help' others, not just himself, and
a quiet strong personality, who doesn't need the limelight, but loves to work, and work hard,
someone focused on the good of the country, not just his party, someone who sees both sides of
the coin, and doesn't vote against things just to be on the other side, we see that in Canada all
the time, whatever one side says, the other side must take the opposite stand, how the hell can that
ever help the country, it is just trying to get votes.

I think the best people to be president wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole.
 
damngrumpy
#35
The Donald is something to behold, not everything he says is wrong
he is just the wrong package to deliver the message
 
B00Mer
#36
Donald Trump Goes Birther on Canadian-Born Ted Cruz (external - login to view)



Canada!! You're Fired!!

Oh late night TV will be a buzz with the Donald..
 
B00Mer
#37
...and Comedy Hour begins.. endless laughs for the 2016 Presidential Republican Race

Here are the funniest tweets about Donald Trump's presidential bid (external - login to view)

Jon Stewart is very enthused about Donald Trump's White House bid (external - login to view)

The DNC Has The Best Reaction To Donald Trump Announcing His Presidential Run (external - login to view)
 
Ludlow
+1
#38
Velcro may be an option on the windy days.
 
gopher
+2
#39
Trump card played on himself:


 
Ludlow
#40
no corporate world is honest.
 
B00Mer
#41

wwwyoutubecomwatchvqYVtB-33aNg



What a Racist wind bag Donald Trump is.. what an idiot..

This is just all Media hype to get attention.. the old fart likes the sound of his own voice.

"I'm really rich." you'd figure he could pay for better hair.

Also in case people think he's a brilliant business man.. he filed bankruptcy 4 times..

Donald Trump's Companies Filed for Bankruptcy 4 Times - ABC News (external - login to view)
 
Ludlow
#42
yes chapter 7 and 11 have different motives for the rich. All the other stuff you be sayin,,,,who knew

i'd like to see Donald and chris walken do a remake of that old movie classic,,,Oklahoma:
 
tay
+1
#43
Ahhhhhhh yes. The fun is just beginning......







Donald Trump paid actors $50 to cheer for him at his 2016 announcement






According to The Hollywood Reporter, the email was sent June 12.


"We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement," the email said (external - login to view). "We understand this is not a traditional 'background job,' but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought."


Business Insider called Extra Mile about the accusation. The woman who answered the phone hung up after we asked our question.


Subsequent calls to the company reached an answering machine.


Trump and his campaign spokesperson did not respond to requests for comment.


As he began his speech, Trump remarked that there were "thousands" at the event. In our estimate the crowd was much smaller (external - login to view).


However, a Trump spokesperson said the audience included many people in his headquarters, Trump Tower, who may not have been visible to the press in front of the podium.


"There were a lot of people probably that you couldn't see," the spokesperson said.





REPORT: Donald Trump paid actors for his 2016 announcement - Business Insider (external - login to view)
 
Sal
+5
#44  Top Rated Post
 
B00Mer
+2 / -1
#45


wwwyoutubecomwatchvqYVtB-33aNg



He hates Mexicans, accept for the illegals working in his hotels, golf course resorts, and casinos, oh and of course the illegals that built his casinos, resorts and high rises.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post


Also in case people think he's a brilliant business man.. he filed bankruptcy 4 times..

Donald Trump's Companies Filed for Bankruptcy 4 Times - ABC News (external - login to view)


Do you know the difference between and individual filing for bankruptcy and a business filing for bankruptcy?


Just curious.
 
B00Mer
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Do you know the difference between and individual filing for bankruptcy and a business filing for bankruptcy?


Just curious.

Yes I do, but Trump was running the business, and with his track record of losing his investors money, he is lucky that he could hide behind the corporate vail of Limited Liability..

Just wonder how much of the capital was used in a shell game to fund his other ventures.. Even after an audit, I bet you there were some hefty bonuses paid out..
 
Ludlow
+1
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

big earnie on kingpin had a better combover but donalds is good no question about it
 
B00Mer
-1
#49
I am so sick of the media painting this fukking criminal azzhole like a big business success story. He's gone bankrupt using the too big to fail plan where the banks lent him so much money that they had no choice but to accept his terms or they'd all go down with him. He is not a good businessman, he's a sleazy New York huckster who has raised the art of self promotion to it's highest level.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvk8TwRmX6zs4



The one time I loved Obama..

Donald Trump is a Ted Cruz birther: “You’re supposed to be born in this country” - Salon.com (external - login to view)
 
Ludlow
+1
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

I am so sick of the media painting this fukking criminal azzhole like a big business success story. He's gone bankrupt using the too big to fail plan where the banks lent him so much money that they had no choice but to accept his terms or they'd all go down with him. He is not a good businessman, he's a sleazy New York huckster who has raised the art of self promotion to it's highest level.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvk8TwRmX6zs4



The one time I loved Obama..

Donald Trump is a Ted Cruz birther: “You’re supposed to be born in this country” - Salon.com (external - login to view)

all politics, and many other things are self promotion. What the hell else would you call it.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

The White House would be a Fixer Upper for Trump

Funny you should bring up the casinos. Shall we mention the failed casinos? If you can't make money with a casino ... That's like losing money selling dope.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Funny you should bring up the casinos. Shall we mention the failed casinos? If you can't make money with a casino ... That's like losing money selling dope.


Well that was a dumb post.


Are you sure you have a three figure IQ? Is it possible you misread the results?
 
Kreskin
#53
I hope he does well. Some novel ideas. And I bet he would have high expectations for those in his administration.
 
Ludlow
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

I hope he does well. Some novel ideas. And I bet he would have high expectations for those in his administration.

yeah cindi lauper could be his secretary of defense
 
Kreskin
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

yeah cindi lauper could be his secretary of defense

Do you think he has no hiring skills? He didn't just fall off of a turnip truck when it comes to management.
 
Walter
+1 / -2
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

We are talking about a country that once let a third rate actor whose claim to fame was playing second banana to a monkey play prez.

Is that the same prez who defeated the Soviet Union without firing a shot?
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Is that the same prez who defeated the Soviet Union without firing a shot?

"He" personally defeated the Soviet Union on his own, did he?

You do a tremendous disservice to all of us who were in the military fighting the Cold War for two generations. That idiot mannequin "won' did he? That's a disgrace and an insult. It was a tremendous effort that involved millions. How dare you.
 
Corduroy
+1
#58
Ronald Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Donald Trump: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border."
 
petros
+1
#59
If Trump built it, it would be with illegal Mexican labour and would be a decroded piece of sh-t in just a few months like everything else he's built.

PS..
It would be really tacky and gaudy.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Well that was a dumb post.


Are you sure you have a three figure IQ? Is it possible you misread the results?

Me use metaphore. Grunt Yank don't do those.

Do you really think that a serial bankrupt (casinos, for gawd sakes) is fit for high office?

business.financialpost.com/le...tcy-protection (external - login to view)
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Jun 19th, 2015 at 05:47 PM..
 

Similar Threads

28
Donald Trump rates GWB as CEO
by Kreskin | Feb 14th, 2014
0
From the Desk of Donald Trump
by karrie | Jun 10th, 2011
42
Donald Trump A Birther????
by DaSleeper | Apr 20th, 2011
no new posts