This D!ldo Can Be Filled With The Ashes Of Your Deceased

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
This D*ldo Can Be Filled With The Ashes Of Your Deceased

Dutch designer Mark Sturkenboom created a glass D*ldo that can hold your cremated loved one’s ashes.

The urn—which is part of an art exhibition—offers the possibility to conserve the ashes of the deceased while also manifesting an immortal desire, according to Sturkenboom.

The dild-urn holds exactly 21 grams of ashes.

Why 21? Early 20th century physician Dr. Duncan MacDougall came up with the idea that the human body lost around 21 grams of weight, which represented the soul, after a person died.

The dild-urn also comes with a kit that includes a ring holder, iPhone speakers, and a fragrance diffuser.

“By bringing different nostalgic moments together like the scent of his perfume, ‘their’ music and reviving the moment he gave her her first ring, it opens a window to go back to moments of love and intimacy,” Sturkenboom says.

There’s a spot to store your iPhone, too.

And you can put your playlist on repeat.

I wonder if Sturkenboom has considered the flesh-urn, as well.

If those who enjoy *****s can relive memories with their loved ones, why not those who use flesh lights?

Unfortunately, the dild-urn is not for sale.

Sorry, Tim Burton.

source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/dild-urn#.byQn6MWO1

///////////////////////////////////////////

The wife used the vibrator and says to the dead husband; "if you were only this good when your were alive, I wouldn't have poisoned you."

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Serious question for Christians: what's the deal with the reverence for the dead? If your religion means anything, it means that the spirit is what's important, not the body. Seems to me Christians should see the corpse as just bad meat once the spirit is gone. Yeah, OK, feel sorry for yourself that the dear departed is gone from your life (you should feel happy for the dear departed), but this continual obsession with the corpse is a little weird.