Anyone going to celebrate "Happy 420" tomorrow??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Anyone going to celebrate "Happy 420" tomorrow??

Ok Cliffy will.. :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y00AQ2ZI3MA

Bill Maher Says 4/20 Should Be A National Holiday On 'Real Time'

Bill Maher wants stoner holiday 4/20 to be [officially recognized

On HBO's "Real Time With Bill Maher" Friday night, the host announced that he'd created a Change.org petition[/URL] calling on Congress to make April 20 a national weed-related holiday. He then showed his panelists how he likes to celebrate the day with a reading of "'Twas the Night Before 4/20," a riff on the famous poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas."

"Twas the night before 4/20 and all through the crib," read Maher, "not a creature was stirring, not even -- did you hear something? Is the door locked?"

"I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts from the gym," he continued. "I had just settled down to watch Adult Swim."

To see Maher's actual petition, head over to Change.org.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about weed in the burgers for the rest of the year? Either that or Colorado is a terrorist state (that just happens to to be making a lot of money off some leaves, wouldn't want that trend to catch on.

Why not do an expose on Puff the Magic Dragon and what it was about and why it had to be in code if we were so free that far back in time. Let alone it's bigger badder brother, hemp. Older being shown by reaching 16 ft in a season rather than struggling to make 3ft in the same time.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Free burgers and weed?

Hmmm?

Pot Brownies..

Add Ex-lax for sh*ts and giggles too...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pot Brownies..

Add Ex-lax for sh*ts and giggles too...
Might explain the Police and doughnuts. Why not as a chew or sucker? Black lips shows you are on hash oil rather the leaf oil, . . . or so I heard.

He wanted a United Europe... what do we now have... he was ahead of this time..
He did unite the EU, just not on his side. Wonder how something like that could happen in the real world?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think I'll celebrate 420 by getting good and likkered up. Through the fog in my brain, the cog/dis caused by this should be good for a drunken giggle or two.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It used to be when you cracked a bottle the cap never went back on. You slowing down? Might I suggest moon-shining as your retirement skill once you have to move out of DC. You could probablt trade-mark it as 'Fire-water'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think I'll celebrate 420 by getting good and likkered up. Through the fog in my brain, the cog/dis caused by this should be good for a drunken giggle or two.

I hear ya. I'll lift my pint in a supportive manner and maybe smoke a doobie with the staff on the deck(weather pending).

It used to be when you cracked a bottle the cap never went back on. You slowing down? Might I suggest moon-shining as your retirement skill once you have to move out of DC. You could probablt trade-mark it as 'Fire-water'

Want a good recipe?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Sorry but that brand has already been trademarked by the Hudson River.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You've heard wrong.

Lollipop (Indica)

$2.50
Made with cannabis alcohol tincture; available in multiple flavours.

https://thecompassionclub.org/menu/edibles/

They do mail order Megs.
lol, no kidding. Does the potency vary. Hash and raw chocolate mix but the body stone is a sign of you reached the proper limit. If a person could get up to change the music that was sigh he needed another chunk, . . . or so the rumor goes. (I don't know how to spell aledgily so don't push it.