What Future America Will Look Like in 2060

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What Future America Will Look Like in 2060

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A93f_PVo5fU

A new book by the Pew Research Center called "The Next America" has helped to paint the picture for what America, and Americans, will look like in the year 2060.

This was an interesting documentary.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
200MPG 18 wheelers. Selling ice to Mexicans, what could be easier?

The only sad part is the being sold out in 2000AD with the population of 365,884,123 people and the kids from the south that are 'getting gifts' make up fot the number of rich ****ers who are leaving with the loot. Even then the locals are better off. ask Cuba, Iran, Iceland and a few other locations. The kicking them out and being left with an empty bag is the big difference.

Oil$ 150 bbl. There will be two political parties in the states, the America party and the Muslim party.
Meaning there will be you alone against 300+M people whose first words are 'Good morning.' most days. Oh the horror of it all.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They only discussed the US. Americans also include Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilian, etc, etc.

Canada is going to look like Vancouver...

Street signs in Chinese, Punjab, and every other nationality.. Whites already are the minority.. and some really, REALLY hot Asian chicks..

...and here is the result.. a German father and Chinese mother - she was born and raised in Vancouver..

Lana Lang in the hit WB TV series "Smallville," -- Kristin Kreuk.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Chinese and Punjabis are good. They bring something to the table.

They certainly do, hard working immigrants, and Indian Food or Chinese is great..

...and I will go to my grave saying Vancouver is the BEST City in North America.. it's beauty, it's cultural diversity, and location, location, location...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1N7oelEW0

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
They certainly do, hard working immigrants, and Indian Food or Chinese is great..

...and I will go to my grave saying Vancouver is the BEST City in North America.. it's beauty, it's cultural diversity, and location, location, location...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1N7oelEW0

Vancouver is like San Francisco without the used condoms littering the streets.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
the future is looking brighter than ever - but if anybody objects to the future changes, they are always free to leave - if I was around to see those projections take place, I would be quite pleased but, alas, born too soon to see it happen

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Its nice in short bursts. It'd be nicer if it wasnt always so rainy. Ive been there about a dozen times and only saw one sunny day there. Of course, not really getting a winter in some ways makes up for it but still.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Never saw any when I was there.

I take it you didn't stay at the YMCA.

If you like those Montreal is the place to be.

I haven't been in Montreal since the Vietnam War era. I'll have to take your word for it.

Its nice in short bursts. It'd be nicer if it wasnt always so rainy. Ive been there about a dozen times and only saw one sunny day there. Of course, not really getting a winter in some ways makes up for it but still.

Vancouver doesn't have much of a Chinatown left.