Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

A message from the Mother:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Horse shyte is good fertilizer. Thanks for your contribution.

Actually, no it's not, not on it's own any ways. This is just another example of the "feel good" crap anti technology bullshyte that I have come to expect from those that don't have 2 working brain cells to rub together. Talk about going back as if it was or would be better. It wasn't and it won't.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Humans have broken the covenant with nature. Our greed will be our undoing. The planet will not care. Once our consumption has poisoned us, the planet will metabolize the toxins back into elements. We will not see the results. The planet will still not care.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Humans have broken the covenant with nature. Our greed will be our undoing. The planet will not care. Once our consumption has poisoned us, the planet will metabolize the toxins back into elements. We will not see the results. The planet will still not care.

ya ya ya..... and all will be roses and honey if we all just move back into mud huts and teepees. :roll:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'll be driving around in a 1 ton service van that get's 8 miles to the gallon if we're lucky. Then I'll go home. Turn all 5 TV's on in the house, along with all the lights, turn the Hot tub to high with both pumps running and turn the furnace fan on to continuous run.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'll be driving around in a 1 ton service van that get's 8 miles to the gallon if we're lucky. Then I'll go home. Turn all 5 TV's on in the house, along with all the lights, turn the Hot tub to high with both pumps running and turn the furnace fan on to continuous run.
Wow, ain't you just the bold rebel?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
currently I have my computer on, and am watching a movie on tv...no lights on, and that's usually the way in here, seldom turn the lights on or use much power

I have a small footprint

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
April 22 ?

I thought we just had that day in March when we were asked to turn the lights off for an hour........

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
April 22, the day where wannabe primitives tell us we suck and then go to Starbucks for a latte.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
A large oak tree draws a lot of nutrients from the soil. Takes a lot to sustain the tree. But in the fall the oak tree loses its leaves which cover the surrounding area and eventually decompose and returns much more than it has taken. Not to mention the acorns that not only feed animals but perpetuate the species. In nature much more is given back that has been taken. Can we say that about the human species? I'll probably agree with Cliffy on this subject.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A large oak tree draws a lot of nutrients from the soil. Takes a lot to sustain the tree. But in the fall the oak tree loses its leaves which cover the surrounding area and eventually decompose and returns much more than it has taken. Not to mention the acorns that not only feed animals but perpetuate the species. In nature much more is given back that has been taken. Can we say that about the human species? I'll probably agree with Cliffy on this subject.
If I shed some acorns, will you feel better?