Sometimes the waiting never ends.....

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Oh great! Way to make us all cry Tay! ;)

Well, those of us whose hearts aren't two sizes too small anyway.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We raised one from 5 weeks until a year old for a local guide dog training organization (the same one that Rick Mercer had on his show). One of her 10 litter mates was named "Mercer". Anyway, beautiful dogs, nice temperament very smart, loyal.

They do like to chew, tho.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Dogs are okay, except they don't wear trousers. Would you let Charlie the Plumber sit naked on your couch or lick your face?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Dogs are okay, except they don't wear trousers. Would you let Charlie the Plumber sit naked on your couch or lick your face?

Donald Duck never wore trousers either. But he always wrapped a towel around himself when he stepped out of the shower. What's up with that?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well? Do you have an answer yet?

That and the meaning of life are vexing a number of us.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well I didn't cry but that's because I'm heartless. At any rate I've always considered alcohol to be probably the most destructive substance in the history of mankind,,,followed closely by Tobacco. I read a story one time about a pooch whose master worked for the railroad and every time the man would go on long trips the dog would always wait by the station for him. The man died while on one of those trips and the dog waited for him at the station until the dog finally passed away. Dogs are loyal to the end.