B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Honor Diaries :: please share this.

Do Not Stop Sharing This Until Every Person Who Cares About Women Sees This

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-zWq_Xzw_g

Honor Diaries is the first film to break the silence on 'honor violence' against women and girls. Honor Diaries is more than a movie, it is a movement to save women and girls from gender inequality, forced marriages and human rights abuses.

This is how Islam treats women, this includes wearing of Burqas.

WOW!! Nobody cares about womens rights.. that is clear when they support Governments that want to put women into Burquas like Justine Truedue.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
we have hijab in all religions but I don't perceive this : WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ISLAM ? we said no to Burqas Before , don't try to show Muslims society full of fear and Inequality .

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
we have hijab in all religions but I don't perceive this : WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ISLAM ? we said no to Burqas Before , don't try to show Muslims society full of fear and Inequality .

yes you have, many many of you have...keep fighting the good fight

some people will never understand but most Muslims are just like any other human being.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Mahan that cause is not about Burquas, it's about equal rights and treatment for women all over the world, and not just under Islamic rule..

By your -1, I assume you don't believe in equal rights for women??

Key word, equality.

The video 'honor violence' against women documentary is done by Islamic women and other women in cultures that treat women like cattle all over the world ..

Personally I can't think of any outside Islam, maybe you can tell me of a few??

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Mahan that cause is not about Burquas, it's about equal rights and treatment for women all over the world, and not just under Islamic rule..

Key word, equality.

The video 'honor violence' against women documentary is done by Islamic women and other women in cultures that treat women like cattle all over the world ..

I sorry a lot I didn't want to give you a negative :(

give a negative to my posts if you want

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I sorry a lot I didn't want to give you a negative :(

give a negative to my posts if you want

No worries, but what is your take on equal rights for women, in Islamic countries or even in some places in Latin America, India, Asia or Caribbean where women are pushed into arranged marriages are common and or sold for a dowry.

Seems you dodged the question earlier..

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
yes you have, many many of you have...keep fighting the good fight

some people will never understand but most Muslims are just like any other human being.
Yes, except for their treatment of women, which is what this argument is about. I am a female, no man should tell me him having a ***** makes him my superior.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yes, except for their treatment of women, which is what this argument is about. I am a female, no man should tell me him having a ***** makes him my superior.

Right on.. we're equal...

In some cultures women were considered superior, since women were the givers of life.

6 Modern Societies Where Women Literally Rule | Mental Floss

(I just love the URL and name of this website) :lol:

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
No worries, but what is your take on equal rights for women, in Islamic countries or even in some places in Latin America, India, Asia or Caribbean where women are pushed into arranged marriages are common and or sold for a dowry.

Seems you dodged the question earlier..

we have no compulsory marriages today ( maybe in some of traditional cultures exist ) if someone wants marry . he and his family go to the girl's family house and if girl and her family agreed they marry together . I think matchmaking is good tradition we have and it's accepted in our society ( and we don't say to this Forced Marriage )

Key word, equality.

I believe that all people are equal in all of their rights . (all rights of men = all rights of women )
ask your second question more clear

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
no, you are lumping all Muslims into a category saying all females are unequal, that is untrue

I don't care if you are male or female no one said a vag*na is inferior to a pen*s

don't be so insecure

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran

he isn't premier than you and diffrences between men and women rights came from their diffrent duties but if you see women's rights and men's rights and compare all of them together You will notice that they are equal for God , faith is the Most Important in Islam and people Are classified by faith : ((and when the angels said to mary: 'allah has chosen you and purified you. he has chosen you above all women of the worlds.))----((evil women for evil men, and evil men for evil women; good women for good men, and good men for good women these are clear of what has been said; for them is forgiveness, and a generous provision))----((for men and women who have surrendered believing men and women; obedient men and women; truthful men and women, patient men and women, humble men and women, men and women who give charity, men and women who fast, men and women who guard their privates, men and women who remember allah in abundance, for them allah has prepared forgiveness and a mighty wage))
but you should know men are women's protector and their needs supplier , and women aren't their slave or anything like that .

I want to explain more but I need sleep (Here's 2 o'clock midnight) ...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
no, you are lumping all Muslims into a category saying all females are unequal, that is untrue

This is not about religion SAL, this is about equality for all women around the word. Muslims are not the only culture or religion that treat women as property.

In India a women is 'sold' with a dowry typically depends on class or socioeconomic status.

Other cultures around the world treat women as property or inferior to the male.

I guess 70 to 100 years ago Canada and the United States were no much better. (woman suffrage)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This is not about religion SAL, this is about equality for all women around the word. Muslims are not the only culture or religion that treat women as property.

In India a women is 'sold' with a dowry typically depends on class or socioeconomic status.

Other cultures around the world treat women as property or inferior to the male.

I guess 70 to 100 years ago Canada and the United States were no much better. (woman suffrage)
sure it is about religion and if it isn't, it needs to include it...religion is a belief system, so is inequality....equality still does not exist on many levels right here in our own country especially but not exclusively within the immigrant population, extreme right wing Christians aren't so equal either

Muslim is not a culture, they are followers of Islam

also Boomer my reply was to this statement

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
sure it is about religion and if it isn't, it needs to include it...religion is a belief system, so is inequality....equality still does not exist on many levels right here in our own country especially but not exclusively within the immigrant population, extreme right wing Christians aren't so equal either

Muslim is not a culture, they are followers of Islam

also Boomer my reply was to this statement

1. Sex-Selective Abortion

2. Islamic culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...also Boomer my reply was to this statement

Got that, and in many cultures or religions the men are considered superior to the women, just for the fact they have a peni$.

Gender selection is big in India, because the female is of less value to the male.