Canadian Vs. American Beer: What's Actually Better?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
wine is actually better, domestic or imported...it's wine

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Ooooo look at the brain dead sh¡thead be a brain dead sh¡thead. F-cking Putz.

Oh dear!!! You're angry again. You really shouldn't take this stuff so seriously.

wine is actually better, domestic or imported...it's wine

I tend to agree. I do like beer but I'm contemplating building a wine cellar in a spare room in the basement.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh dear!!! You're angry again. You really shouldn't take this stuff so seriously.

Your idiocity doesn't anger me. It wouldn't even bother me if you were even more idiotic. Do you have an urge to be an even bigger idiot? Go for it. I'll never stop somebody from being an idiot and won't get in your way of becoming the best idiot you can be.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Your idiocity doesn't anger me. It wouldn't even bother me if you were even more idiotic. Do you have an urge to be an even bigger idiot? Go for it. I'll never stop somebody from being an idiot and won't get in your way of becoming the best idiot you can be.

Oh dear, you really are angry!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I think you get used to a beer and that beer becomes your favorite. When I first went to Germany back in the fifties, I didn't like German beer, After three years in Germany, coming back to Canada, I couldn't stand Molson's. Within a few weeks, I was fine again, Some beers, you just don't get used to. I never did like Italian beer.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There was only one brand of beer that I liked and it was Michelob in the bottle. Can't buy it anymore so I don't drink beer. Nothin better on a hot day in the desert than a frosty bottle of Michelob. I don't care for any of the other brands.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Neither, I've drank enough to fill several swimming pools, and apart from THINKING I was having a good time, it didn't really benefit me. :) :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Neither, I've drank enough to fill several swimming pools, and apart from THINKING I was having a good time, it didn't really benefit me. :) :)

Probably not if you were binge drinking. There's lots of evidence that moderate alcohol consumption is good for you. Of course, you don't believe in science so carry on

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I rarely drink beer or any alcoholic beverage much anymore but when I do I will buy Molson Canadian - not because of the taste but for the fact that their ads about Canada rock and I support their tree planting project. Commercial beers taste about the same to me, but micro-brewery beers have many different flavors.