Mighty Mark's "Ping Pong" Vid Gives you a Boner and an Aneurysm

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When it streamlines some company experiencing a bottleneck and the result is a cut in expenses by a double digit percent they call it something else.
btw you forgot 'harmless' and with that I'll avoid taking it further as that would just lead to me getting a 'being mean' label and quite rightly so.

I'll bet there are a lot of truckers with their gun closer to their hand today, in Alberta anyway.

For free I like to point out things like when two men are being led to a beheading (guess what culture but the boots were on Syrian ground) and you get a flash of the guy that eventually shoots him is not holding his hand in the beginning (like is normal for a guard to do when other restraints are not available. Think about it, a football player on each side of you and holding your hands with interlocked fingers do you thinking the are planning the escape move you saying to himself. 'I am so fuked.? ) Anyway to hold his hand while getting closer to the chopping block is a sign of moral support, right there that raised a whole lot of questions, all that point to whet is being promoted as a cold blooded act is some guy getting filmed and his family probably got paid a lot for a death that came before terminal cancer took him anyway. (then look for the actual reason, not possible in that case)

Should I look away and pretend it wasn't there? I think not, no matter what the consequences are. When the lower levels are broken fixes don't magically happen so the tower isn't in danger of collapse, from the top down.
The bottom can crash and it is a short fall with little damage. a fall from a tower brings up a lot of nursery rhymes and the end is never good. Like this 'hybrid' finds out. 17:45 for the impatient. (probably a repeat for a traveler such as yourself so the 2nd & 3rd vid might be what a good little WASP like yourself is looking for.
http://gorillavid.in/6qvyjrcrjtis

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhpHZ85Ozk

and the one to bring you out of the depression the above one put you into, part of the river of life fyi

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtXvznfMWAw

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhUG5t40zU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI