Not humble enough for catholics

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
I just got myself kicked out of interfaith.com for mentioning, heaven forbid, the Spanish inquisition and how the catholic priest refused to bury my brother because my parents were too poor to pay his fee. Heavens, I did not even mention the 1990s child sexual abuse scandals by clergymen.
What is the world coming to! If women now would be permitted to stand up to the clergy to be heard! Thy name is woman, submit your donation and stay humble, we will do the talking!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Can I join that place, bet I get banned a lot sooner than you did. That abuse would be 1600-2015 and climbing. Now they even count them, 8,000 last count. If that doesn't make you skin crawl nothing will.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
wow

you might be going straight to hell...tremble in fear....

so what is interfaith . com and why would they care about hearing the truth?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If it is a Christian board then they are the nastiest of people in a chat. I have been to a few and Heretic must be my middle name for as many times as I was called that. Great training for coming here, be that as it is.

Why would anybody be against hearing the truth?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
If it is a Christian board then they are the nastiest of people in a chat. I have been to a few and Heretic must be my middle name for as many times as I was called that. Great training for coming here, be that as it is.

fear

besides truth is relative I am learning...lol

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

for once, something plausible!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Cook him something 'special', call it anything you want but put a pound of x-lax in it and then leave town for a week.
nah, he might do the same to me, he cooks too...lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
for once, something plausible!
Left unsaid is the possibility that all the other ones were too and the missing part was with you rather than it being with me.

nah, he might do the same to me, he cooks too...lol
Back when 'we' were in Navy Cadets one member got a full bar and kept thanking the guy for being nice to him for a change. I got clued in before I ate any. Felt sorry for him at school the next day, had to leave for home as soon as he got there and has 3 ****s just on the way home. Any idea what is in there?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Left unsaid is the possibility that all the other ones were too and the missing part was with you rather than it being with me.

Back when 'we' were in Navy Cadets one member got a full bar and kept thanking the guy for being nice to him for a change. I got clued in before I ate any. Felt sorry for him at school the next day, had to leave for home as soon as he got there and has 3 ****s just on the way home. Any idea what is in there?
ah, poor kid, I don't know what used to be in it because back then nothing was regulated...probably something that in big enough doses would kill ya

remember that stuff they came out with around ten years ago, it would push all the fatty food through your body....lol...people got big surprises with that food too

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I was an observer and the bar was not mine. All I did was remember it. Interesting to know that 'felt sorry' actually means 'funny or 'humerus' in this little piece of heaven.

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I was an observer and the bar was not mine. All I did was remember it. Interex=sting to know that 'felt sorry' actually means 'funny or humerous' in this little piece of heaven.
well humour like truth is relative

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
fear

besides truth is relative I am learning...lol

Relative truth is like plastic fruit. Look it up.