Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Fidel Castro is Dead!!

Well at least that's the rumor since yesterday.

Rumours sweep Twitter that Cuba's former leader Fidel Castro has died | Daily Mail Online

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
He's still alive? Damn. He must be pushing 100 by now.

93 according to IMDB.

He used to have a gag with Letterman who would announce his death and then he would walk across the stage. I think they started that right after the press wrongfully announced his death.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It was funny.

I heard on CBC Gordon Lightfoot telling how he was on his way to the dentist when he heard on the CBC that he was dead.

And these 'professional' journalists put this crap right on the news without any verification whatsoever. It's s-h-I-t like that that makes me scorn 'professional' journalists.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LOL The country that got away from US domination. Poor widdle Americans all pissed off that their foreign sin-bin got shut down by a rag-tag group. They really should have taken that as a sign of how well their world domination would go.

I have to assume the demonizing here is actually a sign of the full support of how the West acts when in a foreign country as those acts are certainly fuking illegal on home turf.
Be as corrupt and degenerate as you want, just keep it hidden is how the West actually operates, and it has a rather large fan club apparently. (rather telling in it's own right by the complaints already, let me guess, Indians breaking away would get the same treatment as Cuba endured. The US built weapons, Cuba made doctors, I already know who I support. Lot more balls than any American or Canadian.

Castro, Che, Chavez, Zedong...they're all the same ****.
Freedom fighters that kicked the *** of the US and got away with it. Even with 50 years of sanctions they were laughing the whole time and they were still much better off than being under the thumb of the US.

Thank you for the confirmation Walter that your are one seriously fuked up sheeple.

Last edited: