Harper sacrifices Alberta to side with Obama

Rosebud

Nominee Member
Feb 6, 2012
Well that's what it looks like to me. Either Harper didn't do his homework, or he's really super competant.

Some sources say the whole thing about oil prices falling is really a ploy by the US to get even with Russia by manipulating their economy. The thing is when Obama throws sh%$ at the fan by doing this, it may ricochet and hurt a Canadian province, one who's not too happy staying in Canada in the first place. The effects of all this so far doesn't seem to hurt Russia as much as it's hurting Alberta right now with the wells going out of action and the unemployment and misery it's causing.

The separatists have just been given an excuse served up on a silver platter. Dangerous stuff to the integrity of a nation.

When are the boneheads in parliament going to act independantly and stop kissing the US foreign policy a$$.

What an opportunity to show Alberta that we care. Oops, too late.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
XL....Obama kept playing the shaft Canada game until they could hit the 1,000,000bbl day mark from the Bakken. Now there is 1,000,000bbl per day traveling above ground through towns and cities continent wide. The Greens and Dems are f-cking fools who were handed the biggest moistest stinkiest platter of bullsh¡t I've ever seen someone gorge on.

Damb f-cks like that make me sick.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Free money.
Does so. By not being enough.

XL....Obama kept playing the shaft Canada game until they could hit the 1,000,000bbl day mark from the Bakken. Now there is 1,000,000bbl per day traveling above ground through towns and cities continent wide. The Greens and Dems are f-cking fools who were handed the biggest moistest stinkiest platter of bullsh¡t I've ever seen someone gorge on.

You must spend a lot of time ill, then. No shortage of dumbf*cks.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well that's what it looks like to me. Either Harper didn't do his homework, or he's really super competant.

Some sources say the whole thing about oil prices falling is really a ploy by the US to get even with Russia by manipulating their economy. The thing is when Obama throws sh%$ at the fan by doing this, it may ricochet and hurt a Canadian province, one who's not too happy staying in Canada in the first place. The effects of all this so far doesn't seem to hurt Russia as much as it's hurting Alberta right now with the wells going out of action and the unemployment and misery it's causing.

The separatists have just been given an excuse served up on a silver platter. Dangerous stuff to the integrity of a nation.

When are the boneheads in parliament going to act independantly and stop kissing the US foreign policy a$$.

Yes! Let's Have Steven Harper declare war on the United Sates over their decision on Russia.

Unlike you Mr. Harper understand there is absolutely nothing we can do about what the United States decides.

Maybe Alberta can join the United States.
This way the United States would consider
It's intrests when making foreign policy's

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
People need to learn, some sh!t is out of our control. even for a man as awesome as Steven Harper.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
The thing is when Obama throws sh%$ at the fan by doing this, it may ricochet and hurt a Canadian province, one who's not too happy staying in Canada in the first place.

didn't you know, "The West is In". Your mega strawman has no legs! There has never been a significant separatist play in Alberta. Never.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

1. This entire event has been orchestrated by OPEC (Read: Saudis)... Nothing to do with the US or their Foreign Policy
  2. Russia's currency has been devalued by 50% on top of international economic sanctions.
  3. If Que feels the need to leave, well, don't let the door hit you on the azz on the way out

The KXL file has backfired in a big way.

3 intra-Canadian pipelines in various stages of approval in addition to KXL potentially being the best mechanism to get Bakken crude to market.

As far as the greentards go, what can you say?.. They are collectively no smarter than a bag of hammers

Apologies in advance to hammers for equating them with the greentards

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Falling oil prices have more than one cause and we applaud the price at the pump
that is until realities hit home. This doesn't have much to do with Obama or Harper.
It has to do with the fact we in the west are recovering from the addicted dependence
on Middle East Oil. The minute mass exploration began the cartels flooded the
markets with the quantity of oil thus supply and demand was altered. The Russians
are in as much trouble as the rest. If we think about it our happiness is Saudi Arabias
Happiness cause as soon as we shut down our oil fields they will shut down mass
production and raise the price.
Solution, raise the prices gradually and keep our plan to produce our own oil and shut
offf the imports of Middle Eastern Oil. No we likely won't do that because we don't see
our problem let alone a solution. No I am not a big fan of Harper but we have to stop
blaming the government for all our ills real or imagined and encourage solutions that
will benefit our nation

Rosebud

Nominee Member
Feb 6, 2012
Do you really think Obama answers to or has any control over OPEC?
If he doesn't, the coincidence is just too perfect for it not to be him. While he's looking for sanctions and what to do next, and all of sudden the oil falls and it starts to affect Russia. No, way too coincidental man.

Falling oil prices have more than one cause and we applaud the price at the pump
that is until realities hit home. This doesn't have much to do with Obama or Harper.
It has to do with the fact we in the west are recovering from the addicted dependence
on Middle East Oil. The minute mass exploration began the cartels flooded the
markets with the quantity of oil thus supply and demand was altered. The Russians
are in as much trouble as the rest. If we think about it our happiness is Saudi Arabias
Happiness cause as soon as we shut down our oil fields they will shut down mass
production and raise the price.
Solution, raise the prices gradually and keep our plan to produce our own oil and shut
offf the imports of Middle Eastern Oil. No we likely won't do that because we don't see
our problem let alone a solution. No I am not a big fan of Harper but we have to stop
blaming the government for all our ills real or imagined and encourage solutions that
will benefit our nation
DG, it's just too coincidental.

"Solution, raise the prices gradually and keep our plan to produce our own oil and shut
offf the imports of Middle Eastern Oil".

You may have something there.