Anti-Immigration Feelings Sweep Across Europe

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Anti-Immigration Feelings Sweep Across Europe

It's about time.. this needs to spread to Canada and the USA.

Anti-Immigration Feelings Sweep Across Europe - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm1l9g8UAY

Everywhere muslims go they cause trouble
Your average person can see that!
But I am advised to pray for all muslims so I will!
They have ruined their own countries with their hate filled bigotry and violence!
They hate unbelievers and they are doing the same things that have wrecked their own countries!
The Koran is a war filled book instructing them lie and murder all unbelievers!
They cannot be trusted and will ruin the western world if they can!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What does your hero Putin think?

Russian president Vladimir Putin demanded that Muslim immigrants speak Russian and conform to Russian culture.

Hey, but you should be thankful, you only have immigrants flooding your borders from Mexico, Central America and South America.

In Europe they have Muslims flooding their borders.. LOL :lol:

Think I would rather have a Catholic Mexican, than a dirty Muzzie.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trust Europe to help create a war and then complain the unarmed ones are running away when they should be staying still and being killed as in Dresden. That was supposed to be the example that made the world tremble, it did, at the insanity of the act, probably not a good Idea to point that out to 'them' during their many reloads since then. (course it is the mass death of civilians that is also the only cure to the 'bully on the loose' syndrome. (that and a winter that lasts longer than normal)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
So at the end of the post it is suggested somehow Obama is guilty of this? Yes anti immigration
is going to go through the roof in Europe and it will here too in the very near future. The problem
is most immigrants coming here are not Muslim. Right now I am angry beyond words about what
Muslims have done. Yes Muslims> These people subscribe to the fundamental teachings of that
faith. It is written on the pages of holy books. That being the case who let them in to France, or to
Europe or North America.
Here is a challenge make each immigration officer responsible for the admission slips he signs off
on from the Middle East. How many would be allowed in. The next question is does the press have
enough guts to print the cartoons all over the western world.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They think that the Terrorist that hit France may have been over seas fighting with ISIS to get the military training to pull this attack off..

Canada and the USA have their citizens fighting for ISIS, what should Canadians do??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcSIKxzmFUU

This Video was prior to the Attack on Ottawa.

BTW!! # I'll Ride With You.