Terrorist took down a plane with a Box Cutters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Terrorist took down a plane with a Box Cutters.

What can they do with a Micro Knife and it fits into your wallet. 8O :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyGQdcZx7eI

Just saw this ad on TV and the first thing that came to my mind was, "oh goodie, a new tool for terrorist."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
True they did... but that was during the time when everyone was supposed to remain calm and cooperate.

By noon time of that day a bunch a people figured remaining calm won't work.

It will show up on the xray machine.........I'm wondering about ceramic knives though?
I'l have to look it up....

Shaven plastic. So many ways to get sharp objects onboard. But now they will have to face the passengers and crew who won't remain calm and in their seats.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
yeah I think now anyone on a plane would just go for it and attempt to protect everyone else

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
My 13 year old son's flight was safe from the bottle of Pepsi he bought at Tim Horton's right outside security. His grandpa had given him $5 and he was anxious to spend it. Just forgot about those pesky rules to keep us all safe from hydration at 35,000 feet.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
My 13 year old son's flight was safe from the bottle of Pepsi he bought at Tim Horton's right outside security. His grandpa had given him $5 and he was anxious to spend it. Just forgot about those pesky rules to keep us all safe from hydration at 35,000 feet.
holy Shiite :shock: