Happy New Year Countdown 2015

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Winnipeg at a Clue based murder mystery dinner party hosted by greasy Jews.

I drew Col Mustard for my character.

You?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
House Party, like always

no one has to drive

I'm going to try to be home early this year though, 1 at the latest.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
In my childhood days New years Day was the day we received gifts and the whole clan gathered on the farm to celebrate.
Christmas was just the day we went to Midnight Mass and the children who still lived on the farm had a big dinner together, usually Tourtierre , Ci-pate and baked chicken.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
yeah New Year's day was a biggie for us when I was growing up too...big meal etc just like Christmas...lots of eating, drinking and being merry

now after eating for a week I'm done...time to get back to the green smoothies and yogurt and veggies

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
i will be sleeping at midnight when 2015 rings in, i am tired of partying,eating and socializing.
i will be going on holidays the following week,(again)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Winnipeg at a Clue based murder mystery dinner party hosted by greasy Jews.

I drew Col Mustard for my character.

You?

That sounds like some serious fun. Serious fun. Have you done this sort of thing before?

We'll probably have a quiet evening, me and the hubby, of drinks and maybe some dancing at home. Wink wink. Unless friends show up, which is possible..then it'll be drinks and laughs. Quiet quiet.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That sounds like some serious fun. Serious fun. Have you done this sort of thing before?

We'll probably have a quiet evening, me and the hubby, of drinks and maybe some dancing at home. Wink wink. Unless friends show up, which is possible..then it'll be drinks and laughs. Quiet quiet.

It will be fun no matter what. My kin know how to have a good time. After dinner out come the guitars and then music until the wee hours.

Nope. Never participated in a theme murder mystery dinner party. We are really really looking forward to it.

I hope you have fun too. :)