Put them all through the wood chipper

Remington1
+2
Why do people who have the strength and mental capacity to murder their kids don't have the strength and mental capacity to just kill themselves!! Is it me, or are most of the mothe$##kers ugly and weird looking?

spaminator
Newlywed may have been alive when she was cremated | Home | Toronto Sun

tay
The 'Keenan family lashed out at reporters' after he pled guilty. That is a unique part of this sad story............

Former Hubbard, Ohio mayor Richard Keenan, who now admits to raping a young child, is facing life behind bars.

He was visibly shaken Friday as he changed his plea to guilty on 20 counts of sex crimes, including eight counts of rape (external - login to view). Keenan agreed to a life sentence with the eligibility of parole after ten years.

According to court documents, the abuse began as early as September 2013 (external - login to view) when the victim — who Keenan knew — was just 4 years old.

“It gives the victim some closure. Obviously, keeps this young child from having to testify and I think it’s a good result given all the facts and circumstances,” said Assistant Prosecutor Gabe Wildman.

He said prosecutors have a responsibility to do what’s best for the victim and that they accomplished that Friday.

“Not bringing her in here to have to testify in the small courtroom with this man in there as well.”

Keenan’s family was emotional. They lashed out at reporters after the hearing and tried to block him from the camera’s view.

Prosecutors said this just goes to show how difficult these cases are for everyone.

“I think what we’ve seen today is that they’re tough, right? They’re tough on everyone. They’re tough on the defendant’s family, they’re tough on the victim’s family, and obviously, our concern lies with the victim’s family,” Wildman said.

Keenan remains free on bond until his sentencing. He will undergo a pre-sentencing investigation, which could take a few weeks.

Former Hubbard, Ohio mayor pleads guilty to raping 4-year-old (external - login to view)
Last edited by tay; 10 hours ago at 05:00 AM..

Tecumsehsbones
Gee, I wonder if he's white?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

The Vigo County Sheriff’s Office arrested four people after a 9-year-old died weighing only 15 lbs.

At just before 4 a.m. Tuesday, medical teams responded to a home in the 11000 block of E. Lewsader Avenue in Northern Vigo County. The call was in response to Cameron Hoopingarner in cardiac arrest.

Cameron later died at Union Hospital, according to WTHI. (external - login to view) Sheriff Ewing said the child suffered from cerebral palsy and was blind.

After an investigation, police served a search warrant at the home. They arrested 33-year-old Chad Kraemer, 56-year-old Hubert Kraemer, 53-year-old Robin Kraemer and 30-year-old Sarah Travioli.

Hubert and Robin Kraemer were Cameron’s guardians.

All four were charged with neglect of a dependent resulting in death and neglect of a dependent.

Chad Kraemer and Sarah Travioli were also charged with failure to report child neglect.

“It makes me mad, makes me mad that somebody could do this to a child, let alone a child that has physical handicaps and was blind…was given to a guardian to take care of. And this is how he gets treated? This is what he deserves? To be starved to death? What kind of animals are they?” Sheriff Ewing said.

Sheriff Ewing said photos from the scene reminded him of photos from Auschwitz.

All four suspects are scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.

4 arrested after 9-year-old dies weighing 15 lbs. in Vigo County | Fox 59 (external - login to view)

I somehow doubt if any of them were ever valedictorian at Oxford!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I somehow doubt if any of them were ever valedictorian at Oxford!

Why doesn't their community ever condemn them? I haven't heard any white leaders speaking out.

EagleSmack
Boy in library propositioned for sex: Cops | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Toronto Police released this image of a man sought in an alleged child-luring at Toronto Public Library, at 620 Jane St., on March 27, 2017

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Boy in library propositioned for sex: Cops | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

Toronto Police released this image of a man sought in an alleged child-luring at Toronto Public Library, at 620 Jane St., on March 27, 2017

19 years old is barely a man.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

19 years old is barely a man.

Too true. Heck, I know plenty of 50-year-olds that are barely men.

EagleSmack
Yeah but where's the community?

Tecumsehsbones

Yeah but where's the community?

That's true. I haven't heard one prominent child molester leader condemn this.

EagleSmack

Tecumsehsbones

How bout you? You're up in Boston. Has the cardinal said anything?

EagleSmack
All the time!

Tecumsehsbones

All the time!

Excellent. It would certainly be difficult to have a meaningful discussion on the subject without the input of the largest organized body of child molesters in the world.

EagleSmack