Mom charged for posting pics of son dressed as girl as form of discipline

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Mom charged for posting pics of son dressed as girl as form of discipline
QMI AGENCY
First posted: Sunday, December 14, 2014 11:37 AM EST | Updated: Sunday, December 14, 2014 11:45 AM EST
A Florida mom and her roommate face second degree felony charges after conjuring up a cruel way to discipline her 10-year-old son.
WFTV reported that Christle Prado and Keith Driscoll forced the boy to dress up like a girl to humiliate him as a form of discipline. The station did not say why he was being disciplined.
The two were charged with cruelty toward children and infliction of mental injury on a child, police said.
Police in Winter Garden found out about the case after the boy's relative saw photos on Facebook of him crying while dressed as a girl and wearing makeup.
The mother said Driscoll came up with the idea and that she went along with it because she did not want to cause problems with her living situation. Driscoll is also her landlord.
Department of Children and Families spokesperson Kristi Gray told WFTV the photos were disturbing.
"It was clear to me and anyone else who saw these pictures that this boy was clearly distraught and fearful about what was happening to him," Gray said.
When investigators went to the boy's house, he was in the yard raking leaves. Investigators said the boy was visibly upset.
Mom charged for posting pics of son dressed as girl as form of discipline | Worl

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Michael Landon made a movie many years ago about a boy who wet the bed and how his parents would humiliate him by hanging his soiled sheets out front for all the neighbors to see. I guess they thought that sort of cruelty would "cure' him of his "problem'. It was a true story and I believe Mr. Landon may have been the boy. Children are temporary gifts to be cherished not property to be owned and controlled. Parasites like these should be sterilized.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Ernest Hemingway was dressed like a girl by his mom until he was about 10. For the rest of his life he was always trying to prove himself to be a macho man. Ultimately he committed suicide. Not a very wise move by those people at all.