Killed By Police 2014

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Were they justified killings? How many were white? How many were armed? What colour were the police? What does facebook have to do with it?

Were the people killed while committing a crime? Were they assaulting the police?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Cartoon of kids asking Santa to 'Keep us safe from the police' draws ire

Cartoon of kids asking Santa to 'Keep us safe from the police' draws ire

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
no fault of the spam's but in case anyone is wondering, your reply fonts will be mucked-up if you quote spaminator because he uses the comic sans thing as default. just a heads up.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
no fault of the spam's but in case anyone is wondering, your reply fonts will be mucked-up if you quote spaminator because he uses the comic sans thing as default. just a heads up.
if the comic font is causing posting problems I can use different fonts.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
use whatever grabs you...but if a member quotes a non-default font in any thread, their reply can sometimes look a little odd.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
use whatever grabs you...but if a member quotes a non-default font in any thread, their reply can sometimes look a little odd.
so its any font other than default that can cause posting problems. thanks for the info.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
yep, or (often times) the stupid sh!tty ones used by quoted websites and news outlets.
I see. I hope that vbulletin will release future versions that andem is pleased with so that hopefully many of the posting problems that posters are having will be gone. :) :cool:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
well, sorta...the one replying can always highlight all the quoted text and change the font back to forum default.

Software should do that for us. That's kind of the point of having software so we don't have to worry about trivial things. We can go back to discussing whether we have PMs which should be posted or who is right in the Middle East or other such important stuff.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Software should do that for us. That's kind of the point of having software so we don't have to worry about trivial things. We can go back to discussing whether we have PMs which should be posted or who is right in the Middle East or other such important stuff.

Um, yeah. Gotta be honest, I'm kind of digging the font talk right now.

At least it's new.