Charles Manson gets wedding license

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
isn't that nice...he and 'star' are gonna tie the knot. I expect her on dr. phil soon.

CORCORAN, Calif. – Mass murderer Charles Manson has gotten a license to marry a 26-year-old woman who visits him in prison.

The Kings County marriage license, viewed Monday by The Associated Press, was issued Nov. 7 for the 80-year-old Manson and Afton Elaine Burton, who left her Midwestern home nine years ago and moved to Corcoran, California — the site of the prison — to be near Manson. She maintains several websites advocating Manson's innocence.

The license does not specify a wedding date and indicates the couple has 90 days to get married or they will have to reapply.

Burton, who goes by the name "Star," told the AP that she and Manson will be married next month.

"Y'all can know that it's true," she said. "It's going to happen."

"I love him," she added. "I'm with him. There's all kinds of things."

more

Charles Manson gets wedding license | Fox News

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That f**king woman is crazier than he is! She's probably going to be very disappointed as I doubt if he can still get it up.:)

sometimes young women pick much older men cause they, the women, don't particularly like sex and if you pick someone who is unlikely to perform very often well then...

Although I think her 'issue' has more to do with needing to "save" or needing fame through association.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
sometimes young women pick much older men cause they, the women, don't particularly like sex and if you pick someone who is unlikely to perform very often well then...

Although I think her 'issue' has more to do with needing to "save" or needing fame through association.

It's deeper than I can fathom, there are lots of 80 year olds who aren't in prison, but then I suppose she wouldn't get the same attention.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It's deeper than I can fathom, there are lots of 80 year olds who aren't in prison, but then I suppose she wouldn't get the same attention.

she may also not really want to deal with a husband. She can brag about being married. She can pretend/play at being married without the full marriage meal deal.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Or promote a book.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
she may also not really want to deal with a husband. She can brag about being married. She can pretend/play at being married without the full marriage meal deal.

I suppose a few whackos makes the world a little more interesting!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'd go. Free food.

can't speak for the yanks but the last food I had in a jail (North Bay, not Arizona either) was bolgna sammiches with sugar-free cherry koolaid...mmm, good times...at least we could still smoke back then. :lol: