Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/PremierBradWall/status/530003005286801410

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And here I thought you resurrected RCS' YouTube video, of a similar title, which I can't find.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Be more Canadian if there was a few bullet holes with a nice tight grouping. Spelling out 'whoa' might be a bit much, spell it out on their flag would be better. Perhaps Boomer will hold up his flag so somebody can 'Tommy-gun' the message home.

Left unsaid is the barren trees that cover all of Canada. "I have but one leaf to give for . . .' would make a great start for some speech.

Does 2 reds means one dead soldier is not a cause for surrender? Thank you for small favors, let's hope the flag is still waving if that number ever hits 1M.

Last edited:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Be more Canadian if there was a few bullet holes with a nice tight grouping. Spelling out 'whoa' might be a bit much, spell it out on their flag would be better. Perhaps Boomer will hold up his flag so somebody can 'Tommy-gun' the message home.

Left unsaid is the barren trees that cover all of Canada. "I have but one leaf to give for . . .' would make a great start for some speech.

Does 2 reds means one dead soldier is not a cause for surrender? Thank you for small favors, let's home the flag is still waving if that number ever hits 1M.

No it means you're a douche.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did bear get to give me a 3rd one (in total, 1 from you and 2 from him? I can check on that right? (not that it is a big deal) I can appreciate the patriotism and support for soldiers and such. I just think the slogan sucks, perhaps that flag waving in a setting with many fallen leaves on the ground.

That is a term of endearment for somebody when they bring the disillusioned a taste of the truth. Notice how much better you feel when getting it right out and directed at the source rather than whispering and gnashing your teeth in guarded conversations. The topic is just as revolting what is different is that you can comment on it without any of 'it' sticking to you. At this point in time if I just said, 'it's all downhill from here.' you wouldn't know if I meant that in one way or another way. The mountain has been conquered and all other 'feats' will be easier from here on or you delusions are going to get stronger and you are going to start promote things that would probably be against a few UN human right things. (in theory I don't think you are dangerous in the same way that Boomer brags about, that's also about it for your good points at this stage of the game. Are you disappointed that there are no black marks yet?

So now I want you to red it you won't? If the theory is right you can red it and if I do an update you can red it a 2nd time and so on fo the whole time I keep doing and edit via the post a new comment

Last edited: