Muslim supremacist sues Canadian government over citizenship ceremony

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Muslim supremacist sues Canadian government for not allowing her to wear a full-face covering headbag in citizenship ceremony

A Pakistani Muslim living in Mississauga is suing the federal government over its rule that women must remove niqabs and burkas--religious face coverings--when taking the citizenship oath. Zunera Ishaq was offered the opportunity to take her own in a private room with a female officer, but declined and filed a lawsuit arguing that her Charter right to freedom of religion is infringed by the regulation. Do you think it is appropriate to wear a face covering while taking the oath of citizenship?

Sock puppet Naseem Mithoowani representing niqab woman suing Canada - YouTube

source: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/...ace-covering-headbag-in-citizenship-ceremony/

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
**Groan

There is her choice , I hope there is a clause in the charter of rights that says you can't sue unless your a citizen

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
**Groan

There is her choice , I hope there is a clause in the charter of rights that says you can't sue unless your a citizen

Actually I pulled this story off of Facebook and some of the comments are awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/7858569300....300737.78585693009/10152847052683010/?type=1

"Carolina Cunha Silveira I am an immigrant! I came here and live by the laws of the land!!! Yes I am from a different culture, but I didn't expect the government to change laws for me!!!!! I've lived in Canada for 40 years! It is my country and I love it. If you are not happy with our laws go back to where you came from!!!!!!!!"

"Martin Dizon Well being an immigrant myself, if you chose to learn English so that you can migrate to an English speaking country, you should learn to respect the rules of the country you just moved into. This is Canada, their house - their rules. If you don't like it then get out. We should just be thankful that Canada has graciously welcomed us here."

I can understand their rage

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Muslim supremacist sues Canadian government for not allowing her to wear a full-face covering headbag in citizenship ceremony

A Pakistani Muslim living in Mississauga is suing the federal government over its rule that women must remove niqabs and burkas--religious face coverings--when taking the citizenship oath. Zunera Ishaq was offered the opportunity to take her own in a private room with a female officer, but declined and filed a lawsuit arguing that her Charter right to freedom of religion is infringed by the regulation. Do you think it is appropriate to wear a face covering while taking the oath of citizenship?

source: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/...ace-covering-headbag-in-citizenship-ceremony/

I don't think it is appropriate EVER. It is a sign of slavery. But if you choose to do it in the privacy of your own home, have at it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Not a Canadian citizen yet?

Pull her visa, show up where she lives, arrest her, take her to the nearest airport, and put her on a plane back to Pakistan.

And never let her in this country again.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Pull her visa, show up where she lives, arrest her, take her to the nearest airport, and put her on a plane back to Pakistan.

I'm up for that.

bye bye

it's becoming f*cking tiresome.

it starts to wear one down

she needs to join a women's group and shed that sh*t

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I'm up for that.

bye bye

it's becoming f*cking tiresome.

it starts to wear one down

she needs to join a women's group and shed that sh*t
Odd is that where she comes from she would be imprisoned for speaking out, she can be thankful for that

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Odd is that where she comes from she would be imprisoned for speaking out, she can be thankful for that

after speaking to Muslim women and the abuse they have endured, when they arrive, they need to embrace this country for their own freedom, and ditch buddy if he doesn't support that (and many of them don't)

I do not understand what the f*ck they are doing here if they don't embrace the values of equality and freedom. I am tired of it. I have heard every argument every which way and I am sick of tolerating slavery, abuse, denigration. I'm over it. You don't like it here, f*ck off back home. I see immigrants daily, and what they have endured before Canada went in, scooped them up and brought them here, it is close to insanity or worse. Most settle right in, never want to go back and are thrilled for their kids.

Others, a tiny loud percentage...attitude...right out in the classroom...they are NEVER going to be happy here, they are never going to fit in to a harmonious lifestyle. They hate women uncovered and strong...they hate our freedom, they hate what we stand for and they hate us.

It's really simple to me. It never used to be. Now it is.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
**Groan

There isn't. The language in the Charter makes distinctions between citizens and everyone else. Freedom of religion applies to everyone.

What crime has she committed?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What crime has she committed?

Absolutely none.

But she has no right to be here. This is our home, and if you are not family,
we have every right to eject you from or home for any reason.....or no reason at all.

I have ZERO tolerance for this scum that crawls out of some Islamic hellhole like Pakistan, prevails on our generousity ond good nature to save her by letting her into our superior culture, and then she does her best to degrade us into a new Islamic hellhole?

Fvck her.

Out she goes.

There isn't. The language in the Charter makes distinctions between citizens and everyone else. Freedom of religion applies to everyone.

Religion is not the issue. Whether or not she belongs in Canada is the issue.

Obviously, she does not belong.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There are only three reasons to cover your face in Canada.
It is -60 out
You are uglier than a bag full of a$$holes
You are robbing a bank.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

phew, good thing this isn't about religion then

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Muslim Supremacists, That sounds like a group we shouldn't let in..........Next case???