Give the enemies their own thread - Please!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Since the same members are always on each other in all threads in this forum, how about a thread that they can take it to, without disturbing the actual topic in progress. Call it The Ring. Perhaps just a note about meeting in the ring, within the main topic would suffice.

Those that have a beef with a particular poster, can get into it without disturbing the rest of the posters. It just might save the whole forum.

I expect the idea will go nowhere but think of how folks could use and abuse each other. I am sure the moderators would be happy to let them use and abuse one another without interference, as long as they agreed to take the verbal blows as well as hand them out without resorting to complaints to the powers that be.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It would only work if people would stay in the thread. The proper course of action, if you want it cleaned up is to follow the forum rules. They are quite clear I think.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
LOL. Well all the usual suspects have arrived....Just think...you can insult, abuse, belittle and generally misuse each other. How hilarious is that. You all agree it won't work. At least that is something. Excuse me, I must leave. , I cannot stop laughing long enough to type properly.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
LOL. Well all the usual suspects have arrived....Just think...you can insult, abuse, belittle and generally misuse each other. How hilarious is that. You all agree it won't work. At least that is something. Excuse me, I must leave. , I cannot stop laughing long enough to type properly.

I think you need to be misused a little ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You could set the language censor to move all posts to one thread as the insults get thrown, might make the rest of the board a bit 'thin'. Another option that might be possible is that when two lock horns the mods can set it that their posts are only visible to them and that would eliminate other being able to jump in.

The one option I have seen on other boards is the thread OP can ban people from posting on it or any other threads made by the same poster.

Oh for fukk sakes.. what's with the cry babies..

If you can't handle the heat in the kitchen.. maybe you should get the fukk out..

What do you do when you walk outside of your home.. or are your a hermit?
LOL coming from the guy who went running to them while accusing me of death threats.

You, ah, got a babies name picked out yet??

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Is there still a Wreck Beach, or did it get the heave ho.?

Thought the gates were locked.

Ain't gonna look it up cuz I don't care, and seldom ever used it.

If it is still there, might be a nice place for the bullies to play.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only one channel and it is one rerun for the whole 1,000 years that hell exists. I'll pass if at all possible.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Is there still a Wreck Beach, or did it get the heave ho.?

Thought the gates were locked.

Ain't gonna look it up cuz I don't care, and seldom ever used it.

If it is still there, might be a nice place for the bullies to play.
Geez, that sounds very bullying.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Does it get HBO? What am I saying, of course it does. Still, I've heard A/C can be a bit of a problem.

Hell defo has a/c by now. Consider all the brilliant people already there.