Talk about having 'competitive spirit'........

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Well, you can't spell crap without rap.........

Three miserable rappers in Atlanta have also shown themselves to be miserable human beings. Joey Garron, 28, Robert Johnson, 23 and Ketorie Glover, 23, apparently thought they had mad skills when it came to freestyle rap. However, over the weekend at a house party they met their match in a 36-year-old black female rapper. During the freestyle battle she matched all three men, rhyme per rhyme, topping them each time.

Finally, after the last exchange the three sore losers could take no more. One of the men pulled out a gun and forced her into a car. The other two men then jumped in the car and drove to a vacant lot. All three men then took turns gang raping the woman. After they had brutally sodomized her, they doused her with gasoline and set her on fire. But even then they were not finished tormenting the poor woman. One of the men shot her burning body three times and left her to die.

Her smoldering body was discovered and she was taken by ambulance to a local hospital barely alive. All three men were found and arrested and are facing a list of serious charges. These charges include aggravated assault, rape, kidnapping, aggravated battery, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, hijacking a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/atlanta-rappers-lose-freestyle-battle-female-decide-teach-violent-lesson/#_

and

http://bit.ly/1nEwsRx

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Although I can understand men not wanting to be undone by a woman.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

**** that! She was better than them. If they can't handle that, then they're nothing but babies, not men. Of course, considering what they did to her they're not man anyhow, they're scum.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Can't use the word babies either they will get off with a youth sentence.
Seriously what has our society reduced itself to? We talk about the idiots
in ISIS but this behavior is no better. These male violators are animals
posing as human beings

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
**** that! She was better than them. If they can't handle that, then they're nothing but babies, not men. Of course, considering what they did to her they're not man anyhow, they're scum.

Course they can't handle it. They were outdone by a woman, and men don't like being outdone by a member of the inferior sex. I certainly don't like it, on the rare occasion it happens to me.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Can't use the word babies either they will get off with a youth sentence.
Seriously what has our society reduced itself to? We talk about the idiots
in ISIS but this behavior is no better. These male violators are animals
posing as human beings
Well, I'm totally good with bombing Atlanta.

Don't worry about the "youth sentence." This is Georgia, not Ontario.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
These individuals will surely be put on the dangerous offenders registry. They've clearly got some issues and are unable to get along in the real world.

I think they should be warehoused for life.

Course they can't handle it. They were outdone by a woman, and men don't like being outdone by a member of the inferior sex. I certainly don't like it, on the rare occasion it happens to me.

Grow up.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Leave it to you to take the side of the three violent rapists. You really are a piece of work.

But you're not a man. There is nothing manly about you. You're an overgrown, whining, walking advertisement for a facial.

He's incapable of doing that.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He's just trolling for reactions. He doesn't believe even half of what he types. He's just a buffoon without the amusing part.

Well that goes without saying. Lol

However, I'm of the mind set that should you say stupid, ignorant things you should have your unamusing buffoon a$$ called on it.

Geezus, even when you call someone out it comes off as positive! lol

Hey, I'm positive! I'm positive he's an ignorant unamusing buffoon whining tiny little boy. Lol

I mean, for crying out loud, how much do we have to actually put up with when it comes to him?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You and their ilk do not like it.
You were born 50,000 years to late.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I mean, for crying out loud, how much do we have to actually put up with when it comes to him?

He's like a flea that's been left behind by the circus. An itch here and there, but of no real consequence.

I also equate him with Dudley from Harry Potter. His mom loves him at least.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He's like a flea that's been left behind by the circus. An itch here and there, but of no real consequence.

I also equate him with Dudley from Harry Potter. His mom loves him at least.

You are far too kind Twila. I've got five bucks that says he was orphaned at an early age.

Lol.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Most men don't like being outdone by members of the weaker, inferior gender. It's a well-known fact, and has been for a long time.

What part of that truth makes you feel uncomfortable? All of it?