Fourth-Annual Prairie Medicinal Harvest Cup in Saskatchewan This Weekend .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Since we can't grow grapes..

The Prairies: known for flat landscapes, bitterly cold winters, and ... high-quality marijuana!

Potheads from far and wide will flock to Saskatchewan this weekend for the Fourth-Annual Prairie Medicinal Harvest Cup, a marijuana strain judging competition and exhibition featuring musical performances, guest speakers, glassblowing demos, and cannabis-related fun of all kinds.

The Cup is organized by activist and Skunk Funk owner Jeff Lundstrom and will be hosted again this year by Matt Mernagh, Mik Mann and Jeremiah Vandermeer of Pot TV.

"We're really excited about this year," Lundstrom told Cannabis Culture "we've got some new people coming to the house for the trade show end of it, all new entertainment, live glassblowing demonstrations, and lots more."

Fourth-Annual Prairie Medicinal Harvest Cup in Saskatchewan This Weekend | Cannabis Culture

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My invite says "free giveaways, free non-booze drinks, dab bar bar and vape lounge, edibles, prizes". Want to go? I can get you in for free. All three days.

Get the Costco size Doritos.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
My invite says "free giveaways, free non-booze drinks, dab bar bar and vape lounge, edibles, prizes". Want to go? I can get you in for free. All three days.

Get the Costco size Doritos.

I wish I could. Kinda hard to ask for the time off considering I only started my job two whole weeks ago. Maybe next year?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If it's in Regina. Saskatoon has no Feng Shui so I'm staying clear. Besides it's non-farm biz so no free gasoline from the Feds so I'll hit the fields and burn free diesel and hope to get paid this decade for investing in Canadian food.