Justin Trudeau Jihad against Canada

B00Mer
Justin Trudeau Jihad against Canada

Did he recite the Shahada?

wwwyoutubecomwatchvoRrJEMSV3Z4

This is absolutely sickening to see. Is Trudeau so stupid that he now follows a belief that supports murdering ifidels, gays, and Jews? The Liberal pary have screwed themselves with this Trudeau pandering to Muslims.

Maybe he thinks the Muslim look is trendy and it should be imposed on everybody, starting from his family.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
It looks to me like a photo op.

#juan
+1
Boomer you should know better. Just about every western leader has sat through a Muslim prayer. Justin Trudeau is not a Muslim, merely being polite to Muslims.

lone wolf
+1
Gee ... I went into a Catholic church for my grand daughter's baptism. Does that mean I have to go to catechism?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Boomer you should know better. Just about every western leader has sat through a Muslim prayer. Justin Trudeau is not a Muslim, merely being polite to Muslims.

There a new Anti-Trudeau pic I just created... hope it makes the rounds. If you like it, share it on Facebook here www.photohost.us/photo?id=239 (external - login to view)

#juan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Gee ... I went into a Catholic church for my grand daughter's baptism. Does that mean I have to go to catechism?

Only on Wednesdays...........

tay
Don't go getting yourself in a fluff over this........The CONS are courting these votes as well.

PM attends opening of Baitun Nur Ahmadiyya mosque

PM attends opening of Baitun Nur Ahmadiyya mosque | Prime Minister of Canada (external - login to view)

How courting the immigrant vote paid off for the Tories

How courting the immigrant vote paid off for the Tories - The Globe and Mail

Jason Kenney visited Toronto-area Islamic centre tied to organization that disseminated anti-Semitic literature

Other writings are less liberal. In the book Marriage and Morals in Islam, freely available online, Mr.Rizvi lays out the Islamic punishment for homosexuality, “the active partner is to be lashed a hundred times if he is unmarried and killed if he is married; whereas the passive partner is to be killed regardless of his marital status.”

The text adds that the willingness of Canadian churches to accept homosexuals as a sign of the “moral bankruptcy of the West.”

more

Jason Kenney visited Islamic centre tied to organization that disseminated anti-Semitic literature | National Post

Jason Kenney, the federal minister of citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism, stopped by Masjid Al-Hidaya mosque in Port Coquitlam on Nov. 10.

He met with students at the Islamic weekend school, Muslim leaders and other community members, including local politicians.

Kenney’s visit was planned to show solidarity with the mosque administration and the Muslim community after the board of the Islamic Society of BC stood against expressions of hatred, mockery and disrespect.

The mosque was targeted with piles of bacon and ham thrown at it and scattered on the doorsteps in late September. The RCMP is investigating the incident as a hate crime.

Canada’s Foreign Minister visits Head of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat in London | Islam Ahmadiyya (external - login to view)

B00Mer

Michael Coren amp Jonathan Halevi on Justin Trudeau pandering to islamofascists - YouTube

tay
Canadians in the dark about immigration numbers: survey

Most Canadians don’t seem to have the foggiest notion of how many immigrants and refugees this country admits every year.

When asked the question, during Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s 2013-14 annual tracking survey, 43 per cent of the Canadian adults polled wouldn’t even hazard a guess. Fully one third thought the number was less than 100,000 a year.

In fact, for the past decade, Canada has opened its doors to about 250,000 immigrants and refugees a year. (Only nine per cent of those surveyed suggested a number remotely close to that.)

Ignorance of the facts, however, didn’t stop most of the 3,016 participants polled by Harris/Decima from answering when asked whether there were too many, too few or about the right number of immigrants coming to Canada every year.

Twenty-six per cent said there were too many, 10 per cent said too few and 52 per cent said the number was about right. The rest said they didn’t know.

After they were told the actual number admitted each year, the number who said there were too many jumped to 36 per cent. Nine per cent said too few immigrants were admitted, while 48 per cent thought the number was about right.

When asked if Canada should increase, decrease or maintain its immigration intake over the next five years, nearly half favoured the status quo, about one-third advocated a decrease and 15 per cent wanted immigration levels to rise.

more

Canadians in the dark about immigration numbers: survey | Ottawa Citizen (external - login to view)

B00Mer

Rex Murphy Justin Trudeau39s Canada - YouTube

gore0bsessed
+1
Your threads are really stupid, lol

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Your threads are really stupid, lol

Got your attention.. Success !!

Nuggler
+2
#13  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I went to a Bar Mitzvah; does that mean I have to be circumcised ?

relic
+2
boom, you're just the kind of brain dead **** the cons are lookin for

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

boom, you're just the kind of brain dead **** the cons are lookin for

Great then, my vote will cancel out some other brain dead **** Libtard.. guessing that would be yours.

Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

I went to a Bar Mitzvah; does that mean I have to be circumcised ?

I think they took off too much.. sorry Stubby, (cough) I mean Nuggy

damngrumpy
It is far better to break bread with moderate Muslims than isolate them
Trudeau is taking part in a ritual with part of the Canadian Community
Every party does it and with good reason better to be in one tent than
have serious problems later on.
I am not against moderate Muslims fanatics different story

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

It is far better to break bread with moderate Muslims than isolate them
Trudeau is taking part in a ritual with part of the Canadian Community
Every party does it and with good reason better to be in one tent than
have serious problems later on.
I am not against moderate Muslims fanatics different story

I would agree with you if it was moderate Muslims he was visiting, but he went to a mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.

Trudeau lambasted for visiting mosque linked to al-Qaeda recruitment (external - login to view)

...or maybe that is what you consider moderate damngrumpy??

lone wolf
+1
You might be surprised to discover just what makes a link - like maybe a member with a second cousin who knows someone who knows someone. Paranoia knows no bounds.