Does the LGBT community have rights in GAZA??


B00Mer
+1 / -1
#1
Where's the Coverage? Does the LGBT community have rights in GAZA??

So where's the Coverage from the bios Liberal media now??

Israel

Workplace discrimination against gay people is outlawed; the Knesset (Israel’s parliament) has many openly gay members; in schools, teenagers learn about the difficulties of being gay and the importance of treating all sexualities equally. The country’s army, the Israel Defence Force has many dozens of openly gay high-ranking officers who, like all gay soldiers in its ranks, are treated equally by order of the government. The Supreme Court has ruled that gay couples are eligible for spousal and widower benefits.

Palestinian (GAZA)

Hamas is on record as saying that homosexuality deserves the death (external - login to view) penalty and it’s punishable by ten years in Gaza.

The left claim to be the true supporters of gay rights… and of Islamist groups that believe in killing gays. It would almost seem as if it is the left that exploits its record of supporting gay marriage to divert attention from its record of supporting Islamic thugs who kills gays.

So lets talk about the Human Rights Record in Gaza (external - login to view) towards the LGBT community in Palestine (external - login to view) ..

Many Gays have to run to Israel for refugee protection, pushed out of their country and their homes.

Islam + Hamas and Gay Rights vs Israel (external - login to view)



What no post from the CC hypocrites...

There always have been too many useful idiots and dupes who either naively or complicity support terrorist and evil regimes, planting themselves permanently on the wrong side of history.
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#2
Of course they do.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#3
The right to die!
 
Corduroy
+2
#4
The silence is DEAFENING.
 
Blackleaf
+2
#5
I think we all know what Muslim countries think about gays.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
Hmmm... libs are puzzled over this one aren't they?
 
gore0bsessed
+2 / -2
#7
who cares? when your constantly bombarded by indiscriminate shelling from zionist pigs, LGBT rights are the last thing on the agenda.
why are you even creating this thread like you give a damn about LGBT rights?




not like it's perfect in israel anyways..

Israel's gay exodus? (external - login to view)
Israel won’t legalize gay marriage. Here’s why. (external - login to view)
Israel Presents Itself As Haven For Gay Community : NPR (external - login to view)
 
lone wolf
+2 / -2
#8
Boom's siding with LGBT rights?

Nope they don't have rights. Different culture. Trying to impose western rules on that culture is what's caused the mess.
 
B00Mer
+3
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Boom's siding with LGBT rights?

Never said I didn't, just don't think they need to flaunt being gay.. it's their lifestyle, like my is being straight.. what I do in my bedroom is my business.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Nope they don't have rights. Different culture. Trying to impose western rules on that culture is what's caused the mess.

So you support Hamas, and it's right to imprison Gays or kill them. Okay.

Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

who cares? when your constantly bombarded by indiscriminate shelling from zionist pigs, LGBT rights are the last thing on the agenda.

why are you even creating this thread like you give a damn about LGBT rights?

So you're an anti-Semite and anti-Gay.. Okay.

...and your argument is I don't care about gays so this is an invalid argument.

So where is your swastika tattoo?? Wrist, arm, leg?
 
EagleSmack
+3
#10
Still puzzled they are.
 
lone wolf
+1 / -1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

So you support Hamas, and it's right to imprison Gays or kill them. Okay.

Naturally that's all you could fit your little pea brain and one track black or white skull around. Odd how you hate fags - but they'e okay to use in your venom stew if it supports your sickness
 
B00Mer
+1 / -1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Naturally that's all you could fit your little pea brain and one track black or white skull around. Odd how you hate fags - but they'e okay to use in your venom stew if it supports your sickness

Oh yeah.. name calling as saying lies and BS.. they strengthens your argument..

When a Liberal looses an argument, first thing they say is?? RACIST!!!
 
lone wolf
+2 / -1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Oh yeah.. name calling as saying lies and BS.. they strengthens your argument..

When a Liberal looses an argument, first thing they say is?? RACIST!!!

Please note who said racist....
 
gore0bsessed
+1 / -1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

So you support Hamas, and it's right to imprison Gays or kill them. Okay.



So you're an anti-Semite and anti-Gay.. Okay.

...and your argument is I don't care about gays so this is an invalid argument.

So where is your swastika tattoo?? Wrist, arm, leg?

No I'm asking why are you pretending to care about LGBT rights? You're an enormous bigot.

Me personally, I think all countries should have laws in place which allow the LGBT community to live comfortably.
but that's not the most important issue at the moment in Gaza, it's the Zionist pigs killing innocent civilians including children...

If Hamas does imprison gays or executes them, that's not something I support.
 
B00Mer
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

No I'm asking why are you pretending to care about LGBT rights? You're an enormous bigot.

I never said that the LGBT community should not have equal right.

Don't try to deflect this, by making it about me.. it's not, it's entirely about the hypocrisy that you preach.

SO DO YOU SUPPORT HAMAS?? IF YOU DO, YOU ARE ANTI-GAY??

Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Zionist pigs

Well at least I can't call you a bigot, you're just an open racist.. against Jews.

...and a hypocrite for supporting a organizations that wants to kill gays.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#16
I'm not a very big Hamas supporter no, I've said that a few times now... People who support Israeli bombings that kill civilians including children and then blaming it on Hamas are sick though.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#17
Well how many of the Gazan LBGT civilians were murdered by Israeli missiles and bullets?
 
Corduroy
+2
#18
I'm still DEAFENED by the silence. Has anyone spoken up for gay rights in Gaza yet? Still waiting libs.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Well how many of the Gazan LBGT civilians were murdered by Israeli missiles and bullets?

yes good point
 
darkbeaver
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

I'm still DEAFENED by the silence. Has anyone spoken up for gay rights in Gaza yet? Still waiting libs.

I guess the gays of Gaza would rather press their needful case for food and shelter right now. This would make them common members of the community.
 
B00Mer
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Well how many of the Gazan LBGT civilians were murdered by Israeli missiles and bullets?

Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

yes good point

The LGBT community have to stay in hiding in Palestine, because of the draconian laws imposed against them by the HAMAS government and Islam, that you openly support.

So I guess we will never know how many of the victims of this HAMAS war are part of the LGBT community, and how many have been used as human shields by the Islamists.

You could always ask Gay Palestinians refugee's here in Canada who have escaped the persecution by the HAMAS Government, see what they have to say.. there are plenty aground. I know of a few.. and they side with Israel.
 
Corduroy
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

You could always ask Gay Palestinians refugee's here in Canada who have escaped the persecution by the HAMAS Government, see what they have to say.. there are plenty aground. I know of a few.. and they side with Israel.

I find it hard to believe that you know any Palestinian refugees in Canada let alone any gay ones.
Last edited by Corduroy; Aug 15th, 2014 at 05:31 PM..
 
MHz
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Still puzzled they are.

Quite, with Israel being a sanctuary why are these Jews denied the opportunity to live there. I assume they make some sort of $$$ contribution anyway..

Israel’s Ethiopian Jews: A community not “Jewish” enough | The Chicago Monitor (external - login to view)

And, while this is an extremely unethical act in itself, it actually stems from a deep rooted racism against Ethiopian Jews in Israel.
According to IRIN, a UN humanitarian news website, there is rampant racism against Ethiopian Jews (external - login to view); they face constant discrimination and they live in very poor socio-economic conditions because of this racism:
Ethiopian Jews are treated differently from other Israelis: factories do not want to employ them; landlords refuse them; and certain schools turn away their children.
Shay Sium, an Ethiopian immigrant, said that he became accustomed to being called a ****** growing up.
Furthermore, under Israels Law of Return, Ethiopian Jews should be given their full rights as Israeli citizens, since under this law, Jews or people with Jewish ancestry have the right of return to Israel.
However, detention and deportation have been implemented by the the Israeli government in order to stop the influx of African migrants and asylum seekers.
According to Al-Jazeera (external - login to view), Binyamin Netanyahu, Israels prime minister, has pledgedto stop migrants from illegally entering the country. Additionally, a law went into effectthat grants Israeli authorities the power to arrest and detain illegal migrants for up to three years. These migrants could face jail time, without trial or deportation. Anyone assisting them could also be detained for anywhere between five and 15 years.
Netanyahu also called these African immigrants infiltrators and has said that they are a security and a national identity threat to Israel.
In other words, Netanyahu is really saying that these Ethiopian Jews dont fit the profile in terms of what defines Jewishness. So, does this really make Jewishness something that is defined by skin color, a certain class of people, a certain look, or even by the Hebrew language only? (According to IRIN many of the refugees and immigrants dont know how to speak Hebrew, putting them at a disadvantage in terms of knowing what is legal and illegal.)

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

I'm still DEAFENED by the silence. Has anyone spoken up for gay rights in Gaza yet? Still waiting libs.

The excitement in their pants that cannot be hodden when approaching the IDF 'check this out poin't is mistaken for a different type of weapon and sadly and they all have died. More Hamas troops ready to go home.
 
Walter
+1 / -2
#24
The homosexuals have a little fewer rights than the Christians in Gaza.
 
B00Mer
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

I find it hard to believe that you know any Palestinian refugees in Canada let alone any gay ones.

This coming from a guy living in Vancouver.. you can go window shopping on Davie St. tonight. I'm sure you will find a few..
 
Corduroy
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

This coming from a guy living in Vancouver.. you can go window shopping on Davie St. tonight. I'm sure you will find a few..

Right, Davie... Where do you go for gay Palestinian refugees?
 
MHz
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

The homosexuals have a little fewer rights than the Christians in Gaza.

Is that 'up the ladder' or 'down the ladder'?
 
B00Mer
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Is that 'up the ladder' or 'down the ladder'?

Fewer = down the ladder, dip sh*t

In short they are not hanging Christian Palestinians YET.

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Right, Davie... Where do you go for gay Palestinian refugees?

My ex-wife works with them.. why you interested, would you like their number?
 
Kreskin
+2
#29
You guys need anger management.
 
Corduroy
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

My ex-wife works with them.. why you interested, would you like their number?

Oh, does she work at the gay Palestinian refugee dentist on Main and Bull****?
 

Similar Threads

0
UN Human Rights Council backs LGBT rights
by Icarus27k | Jun 17th, 2011
no new posts